Windows 10: Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%

Discus and support Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, Today morning I received update notification about Windows 11 22H2 update as Insider Preview,I clicked on download and install, it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MihirVPh93, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%

Hey there, Today morning I received update notification about Windows 11 22H2 update as Insider Preview,I clicked on download and install, it started downloading update, it got stuck on 99%, Still 1 hour after it was showing 99% and consuming data I guess still downloading.I tried clicking 'pause for 1 week' and again clicking on 'resume' it got stuck 100%.then I tried to Clean the downloaded update by using Disk Cleanup utility, also followed this article Here to remove the downloaded update: [SOLUTION] Windows 11 Update Downloading Stuck at 100% minitool.comAgain after starting update fr

:)

MihirVPh93, Jun 10, 2022
  2. alonsh Win User

Windows update stuck at 99%

Hi
    I just did a system reset (and formatted the disk that had windows on it), after starting everything was okay until i ran windows update - it showed that there are a few updates, it downloads all of them except the last one - "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series." - it has been stuck at "Downloading updates 99%" for at least 2 hours now, and restarting the computer doesn't help. It's worthy to note that my AMD driver is already installed and up to date!

I am now running an sfc scan and i will update this post as soon as it is done.
    Until then - do you have any other suggestions?
    update: it found corrupt files and fixed them but still gets stuck at 99%.

alonsh, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Redirecting

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Tamimzzz Win User

Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%

Windows 10 Updates stuck at 99% and SkypeSetup.exe fails to download.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have done the recommended option for the SFC command just now.
    Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100% [​IMG]

Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100% [​IMG]

It did not find any problem.
    I restarted my computer and I still have the same problem with the updates.
    I am giving the screenshots of the SFC command and followed by the Windows Updates .

Tamimzzz, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%

1. Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100% - Similar Threads - update 22H2 stuck

2. Windows 11 22H2 update get stuck on 100% installing .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 update get stuck on 100% installing .: Hi team, My windows 11 22H2 get stuck on 100% installing ? now please help me what can i do ? My laptop detail :- Intel i7 8th gen , 8gb RAM , 1TB Harddisk almost space is available HP pavillion 15 laptopcurrent windows details :- Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 update stuck on 100% for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update stuck on 100% for 2 hours: I have this issue where my laptop is stuck on updates are under way and it says 100% completed it’s not restarting or anything says keep my PC on so I’ve been waiting for 2 hours it is currently 7:48 is writing this I have updated it at 5:32 and I’ve still been waiting for...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 update stuck on 100% for 2 hours

Windows 11 22H2 update stuck on 100% for 2 hours: I have this issue where my laptop is stuck on updates are under way and it says 100% completed it’s not restarting or anything says keep my PC on so I’ve been waiting for 2 hours it is currently 7:48 is writing this I have updated it at 5:32 and I’ve still been waiting for...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 update stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update stuck at 100%: I am trying to update my windows and download Windows 11 22H2 from windows settings app, everything was fine until at reached 100%. It is constantly consuming my data but stuck at 100% download. I even tried to delete downloaded files from Windows > SoftwareDistribution and...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 update stuck at 100%

Windows 11 22H2 update stuck at 100%: I am trying to update my windows and download Windows 11 22H2 from windows settings app, everything was fine until at reached 100%. It is constantly consuming my data but stuck at 100% download. I even tried to delete downloaded files from Windows > SoftwareDistribution and...
  7. Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%: Hey there, Today morning I received update notification about Windows 11 22H2 update as Insider Preview,I clicked on download and install, it started downloading update, it got stuck on 99%, Still 1 hour after it was showing 99% and consuming data I guess still downloading.I...
  8. windows 10 update download stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update download stuck at 99%: I have been unable to update Windows. Tried all the fixes suggested on the community website. Using the Windows 10 Update Assistant I am able to download an update, but it stalls at 99%....
  9. Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.

Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.: Hi, My laptop will not update windows 10 security updates. I have downloaded the windows 10 update assistant but the update always sticks at 99%! Has anyone got any ideas. Thanks for your help!...
  10. Windows 10 Update Download stuck at 99%

Windows 10 Update Download stuck at 99%: While trying to immerse myself completely in the new version of Windows 10, version 1809 via Feature Update, as I clicked update, it started to download very fast and gracefully went to 99% and for some reason, kept stuck there like the buildup in a Hitchcock movie, except,...