Windows 10: Windows 11 update and now stuck on Other User

Discus and support Windows 11 update and now stuck on Other User in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had be prolonging an update because I couldalready anticipate that if I updated, somethingwould go wrong. No I was forced to and when I bootup my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mokasher, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Mokasher Win User

Windows 11 update and now stuck on Other User

I had be prolonging an update because I couldalready anticipate that if I updated, somethingwould go wrong. No I was forced to and when I bootup my laptop, it is stuck at the "Other User" log inwhere I can log into my laptop now. Not even as aguest. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have tried holding shift and pressing restart and that does not work. This is a work computer and I cannot access any files.

:)

Mokasher, Aug 10, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 10, 2022
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Aug 10, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Futuremark 3DMark 11 Updated to v1.0.3

Futuremark today released an update for its 3DMark 11 benchmark suite that's built to put today's and tomorrow's DirectX 11 GPUs through their paces. Although this is a relatively minor update, Futuremark recommended that all existing users update to this version for reliability. It packs the following changes:
    • Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
    • For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
    • Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
    • SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
    • New "More" tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.
    DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.3 Update | Full Installer

btarunr, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 update and now stuck on Other User - Similar Threads - update stuck User

2. My pc is stuck on other user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on other user.: all my trouble shoot options from 1-9 do not work. I tried going into bios it came up with a lenovo screen then went straight to other user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-other-user/1f5759f3-d292-4dee-8280-c60805dbcf01
  3. My pc is stuck on other user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on other user.: all my trouble shoot options from 1-9 do not work. I tried going into bios it came up with a lenovo screen then went straight to other user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-other-user/1f5759f3-d292-4dee-8280-c60805dbcf01
  4. My pc is stuck on other user.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 "Other users" bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Other users" bug: I have been getting a strange bug on my PC that's getting annoying. Whenever I turn on my PC, instead of seeing my normal user on the login screen, I see an "Other users" profile that asks me to enter my Windows username and password. I can't just type in my PIN and go on, I...
  6. Windows 11 "Other users" bug

Windows 11 "Other users" bug: I have been getting a strange bug on my PC that's getting annoying. Whenever I turn on my PC, instead of seeing my normal user on the login screen, I see an "Other users" profile that asks me to enter my Windows username and password. I can't just type in my PIN and go on, I...
  7. Stuck in other user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in other user: Hello i have some problem in my windows 11 so when i watch youtube my pc force restart and after done boot its say press crtl+alt+delete so how do i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-other-user/660f1c64-91f9-4a14-8a28-19303adb3e91
  8. Stuck in other user

Stuck in other user: Hello i have some problem in my windows 11 so when i watch youtube my pc force restart and after done boot its say press crtl+alt+delete so how do i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-other-user/660f1c64-91f9-4a14-8a28-19303adb3e91
  9. Windows 11 update and now stuck on Other User

Windows 11 update and now stuck on Other User: I had be prolonging an update because I couldalready anticipate that if I updated, somethingwould go wrong. No I was forced to and when I bootup my laptop, it is stuck at the "Other User" log inwhere I can log into my laptop now. Not even as aguest. Does anyone know how to...
  10. Stuck on v1909,BSOD on updates, now other major problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on v1909,BSOD on updates, now other major problems: I have Windows 10 Home. I’ve not been able to update v1909 since last spring. I get a BSOD a few hours in the process maybe 3.5 - 4hours. Last week a patch I installed on Norton 360 my antivirusprogram caused my computer to become unresponsive killed my OS. The mostlikely...