Windows 10: Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

Discus and support Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlisaBurger, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements. It's a 2-3 year old laptopI have a Lenovo Ideapad 320Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 1.99 GHzIs there any way for me to update my CPU? Like any software I can download somewhere? I checked it manually on my computer but it said there are no updates...Please and thank you!

:)

AlisaBurger, Oct 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements?? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

System requirement doesn't meet base CPU speed but meets turbo

So I have a laptop with CPU Intel Core i7-6500U. The specs say that its speed is 2.5GHz and extendable upto 3.1GHz.

A game's minimum requirement is CPU 2 Duo 2.9GHz.
    I tried to run the game but it didn't. Is it because of the CPU speed doesn't meet the requirement at base speed..??

Also, the game showed itself in the processes tab.

Can we manually increase CPU speed..?

LoneRanger17, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

1. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements?? - Similar Threads - update CPU doesn't

2. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  3. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  4. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  5. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  6. Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??

Windows 11 update but my CPU doesn't meet the requirements??: Hi, I need some help here.I did the PC Health check and everything checks out and I did updates but it said that my CPU doesn't meet the requirements. It's a 2-3 year old laptopI have a Lenovo Ideapad 320Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 1.99 GHzIs there any way...
  7. CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11: Hello all,My HP PC running an Intel Core i7 6700T CPU @ 2,800Ghz is the only thing stopping my upgrading to Windows 11, every other requirement is ok.I just do not understand why because surely a Core processor is faster and more capable than any Atom or Celeron...
  8. CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11

CPU not meeting upgrade requirement for Windows 11: Hello all,My HP PC running an Intel Core i7 6700T CPU @ 2,800Ghz is the only thing stopping my upgrading to Windows 11, every other requirement is ok.I just do not understand why because surely a Core processor is faster and more capable than any Atom or Celeron...
  9. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...
  10. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...