Windows 10: Windows 11 Update Errors Recently

Discus and support Windows 11 Update Errors Recently in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, my updates have failed with my WIndows 11. I have tryed troubler shooter, reset components, SFC scan. Below is what I am getting. Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LCraft1055, May 10, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Update Errors Recently

Recently, my updates have failed with my WIndows 11. I have tryed troubler shooter, reset components, SFC scan. Below is what I am getting. Any help would be appreciated

:)

LCraft1055, May 10, 2022

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 10, 2022
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 10, 2022
  4. DaMulta Win User

Windows 11 Update Errors Recently

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Update Errors Recently

1. Windows 11 Update Errors Recently - Similar Threads - Update Errors Recently

2. ethernet not working windows 11 recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ethernet not working windows 11 recent update: After update 2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024. Ethernet is missing....
  3. No windows updates since 2020? Error on recent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows updates since 2020? Error on recent: I have windows 10 Home 2019 and except for security updates, I have never recieved an update. I keep getting this error 0x80070246. How to fix it?...
  4. No windows updates since 2020? Error on recent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows updates since 2020? Error on recent: I have windows 10 Home 2019 and except for security updates, I have never recieved an update. I keep getting this error 0x80070246. How to fix it?...
  5. Possible Recent Update Issues - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Recent Update Issues - Windows 11: 3 Windows 11 updates installed on my 2 PCs 7/11/23. - 2023-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5028851 - 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 - Windows Malicious Software...
  6. Windows 11 Update Errors Recently

Windows 11 Update Errors Recently: Recently, my updates have failed with my WIndows 11. I have tryed troubler shooter, reset components, SFC scan. Below is what I am getting. Any help would be appreciated...
  7. Windows 11 recent update icons bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 recent update icons bug: I recently updated to Windows 11 and since then i can not see more the Settings icon in the taskbar.I still see it in Windows menu.I'm on a Lenovo Legion 7 16ACHg6....
  8. Windows 11 recent update icons bug

Windows 11 recent update icons bug: I recently updated to Windows 11 and since then i can not see more the Settings icon in the taskbar.I still see it in Windows menu.I'm on a Lenovo Legion 7 16ACHg6....
  9. Recently updated to Windows 11 and system is bugged!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently updated to Windows 11 and system is bugged!: Hi! So, I've recently upgraded to windows 11 using the iso method and my system is completely bugged out!As you can see in the picture, the taskbar is completely bugged! - All the buttons are not working- Taskbar style is still old- There's some old and new iconsShould I go...
  10. Recently updated to Windows 11 and system is bugged!

Recently updated to Windows 11 and system is bugged!: Hi! So, I've recently upgraded to windows 11 using the iso method and my system is completely bugged out!As you can see in the picture, the taskbar is completely bugged! - All the buttons are not working- Taskbar style is still old- There's some old and new iconsShould I go...