Windows 10: Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver

Discus and support Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Windows 11 is trying to update "Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.1120.0.1" and in the update history it seems that the same driver has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marianne_MM, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver

Hi,Windows 11 is trying to update "Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.1120.0.1" and in the update history it seems that the same driver has been installed every day. Apparently this problem/driver also causes my laptop opening to black screen sometimes or the system just get stuck... I have tried Windows Update troubleshoot, clean boot and checking drivers with Intel's own driver assistant, but it hasn't helped. What can I try next?

:)

Marianne_MM, Sep 23, 2022
  2. DaveTMI Win User

Windows 11 Update of Intel driver 22.1070.0.1

On my new ASUS laptop with Windows 11, Windows Update, almost daily, tries to update Intel driver 22.1070.0.1 even though I always get a "successfully installed" message in Update History. I believe this driver addresses my PCs WiFi as I believe this is is the only Intel component installed in it. Why is this happening?

DaveTMI, Sep 23, 2022
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver

1. Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver - Similar Threads - update fails daily

2. Windows Update on 11 trying to reinstall intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update on 11 trying to reinstall intel driver: I did Windows Update today on Windows 11 and a duplicate intel driver was attempting to install. It failed with the code that the driver was already installed. Sure enough I looked at history and it was installed months ago. Now Windows Update just keeps giving the option of...
  3. Windows Update on 11 trying to reinstall intel driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update on 11 trying to reinstall intel driver: I did Windows Update today on Windows 11 and a duplicate intel driver was attempting to install. It failed with the code that the driver was already installed. Sure enough I looked at history and it was installed months ago. Now Windows Update just keeps giving the option of...
  4. Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update fails daily Intel driver: Hi,Windows 11 is trying to update "Intel Corporation - Extension - 22.1120.0.1" and in the update history it seems that the same driver has been installed every day. Apparently this problem/driver also causes my laptop opening to black screen sometimes or the system just get...
  5. Wifi driver fails frequently daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver fails frequently daily: Hi,Recently after a windows upgrade, my wifi driver started to fail. I am sustaining my either connecting to internet via wire tethering through phone or uninstalling / reinstalling the wifi driver.Reinstalling solves the problem for an hour or so, before the error shows up...
  6. Wifi driver fails frequently daily

Wifi driver fails frequently daily: Hi,Recently after a windows upgrade, my wifi driver started to fail. I am sustaining my either connecting to internet via wire tethering through phone or uninstalling / reinstalling the wifi driver.Reinstalling solves the problem for an hour or so, before the error shows up...
  7. Windows 11 Update of Intel driver 22.1070.0.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update of Intel driver 22.1070.0.1: On my new ASUS laptop with Windows 11, Windows Update, almost daily, tries to update Intel driver 22.1070.0.1 even though I always get a "successfully installed" message in Update History. I believe this driver addresses my PCs WiFi as I believe this is is the only Intel...
  8. Windows 11 Update of Intel driver 22.1070.0.1

Windows 11 Update of Intel driver 22.1070.0.1: On my new ASUS laptop with Windows 11, Windows Update, almost daily, tries to update Intel driver 22.1070.0.1 even though I always get a "successfully installed" message in Update History. I believe this driver addresses my PCs WiFi as I believe this is is the only Intel...
  9. Windows update with intel drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update with intel drivers: I recently changed hardware from intel to amd and got rid of the intel graphics drivers but windows update wants to reinstall them. is it a registry thing?...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed: Product Name: HP ENVY DESKTOP 750 124 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP Support Assistiant Action Log reported an update was needed for th Intel HD Graphics Driver.* Upon exectucting the update a message box indicates "A seperate installer has lauched....