Windows 10: Windows 11 update issue

Discus and support Windows 11 update issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I run Windows 10 21H2, and some days ago, in my update and security settings, I saw windows 11 update message. I didn't update my OS. Now, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows_Pro_Sam, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Windows 11 update issue

Hello, I run Windows 10 21H2, and some days ago, in my update and security settings, I saw windows 11 update message. I didn't update my OS. Now, after some days, when I am seeing in my update and security settings, I cant see the update message. My health check app shows that I am eligible for the update. Any help?

:)

Windows_Pro_Sam, Nov 23, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows 11 update issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows 11 update issue :)

Techtu, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 update issue

1. Windows 11 update issue - Similar Threads - update issue

2. REPOST: Screen flickering issues since updating to Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REPOST: Screen flickering issues since updating to Windows 11 Home.: This is a repost as the original post was locked and I cannot reply to it. Hi,I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-ce3xxx and I have been having screen flickering issues since December of last year 2022.Every time I start my laptop it works fine but when I try moving the mouse the...
  3. REPOST: Screen flickering issues since updating to Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REPOST: Screen flickering issues since updating to Windows 11 Home.: This is a repost as the original post was locked and I cannot reply to it. Hi,I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 14-ce3xxx and I have been having screen flickering issues since December of last year 2022.Every time I start my laptop it works fine but when I try moving the mouse the...
  4. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  5. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update: Many of our users are reporting file explorer loading issues, especially with the "Downloads" folder. This has started since installing the latest April 23, 2024—KB5036979 OS Build 19045.4355 update. Explorer gets stuck on the "working on it" screen, and the only way to get...
  6. Windows Explorer performance/loading issues after the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba: this issue started for me after the April 10th update, where non-Defender/Windows Security updates will have difficulty installing and fail with Error 0x800706ba, which based on a quick search, is related to COM objects and failure to connect to the RPC serverthe only...
  8. Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba

Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba: this issue started for me after the April 10th update, where non-Defender/Windows Security updates will have difficulty installing and fail with Error 0x800706ba, which based on a quick search, is related to COM objects and failure to connect to the RPC serverthe only...
  9. Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Issues Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Updating: I'm having issues with Windows Update. I've tried multiple solutions with no effect.Windows 11 Insider Preview 26200.5001 ge_prereleaseInstall error - 0xc1900101I've ran SetupDiag and this is the output,Error: SetupDiag reports Migration Gather/Apply operation failure. Last...