Windows 10: Windows 11 update keep restarting

Discus and support Windows 11 update keep restarting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My device is compatible to update to windows 11 and I finally receive a notification that my laptop is ready to update to windows 11. But when I update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ling Hui Ying, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 update keep restarting

My device is compatible to update to windows 11 and I finally receive a notification that my laptop is ready to update to windows 11. But when I update it and every time the status reaches around 90%, it's back to "Download and Install option"

:)

Ling Hui Ying, Oct 20, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 update keep restarting :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 20, 2021
  3. little cat, Oct 20, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows 11 update keep restarting

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

Windows 11 update keep restarting

1. Windows 11 update keep restarting - Similar Threads - update keep restarting

2. Windows 11 Keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keeps restarting: My computer is a Beelink GTR7 Pro running windows 11. After the Beelink logo appears I get the BSoD telling me the error is an Inaccessible Boot Drive. I cannot get Windows to load to access Automatic Repair with the power off 3x method and all the help related to this issue...
  3. Windows 11 Keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Keeps restarting: My computer is a Beelink GTR7 Pro running windows 11. After the Beelink logo appears I get the BSoD telling me the error is an Inaccessible Boot Drive. I cannot get Windows to load to access Automatic Repair with the power off 3x method and all the help related to this issue...
  4. Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: Hello,Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly. My drivers are all updated. CPU and GPU temps are normal. System Information: DxDiag.txtEvent Viewer Logs Critical and Errors: Log.evtx...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar keeps restarting

Windows 11 Taskbar keeps restarting: Freshly installed windows 11 on a computer because i changed the NVME SSD, downloaded from microsoft website, installed on a USB with the utility provided.3-4 days without a problem but suddenly yesterday the taskbar started restarting in loop, like 10 times every 1-2 seconds...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade keeps restarting: When upgrading my windows 10 to 11, the download gets to 100% then automatically goes back to 1% again. I've tried severally with very stable internet, tried all troubleshooting I could read on the windows website all to no avail. Even tried manual installation without...
  7. Windows 11 upgrade keeps restarting

Windows 11 upgrade keeps restarting: When upgrading my windows 10 to 11, the download gets to 100% then automatically goes back to 1% again. I've tried severally with very stable internet, tried all troubleshooting I could read on the windows website all to no avail. Even tried manual installation without...
  8. Windows 11 update keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update keeps restarting: Why does my Windows 11 upgrade keep restarting? The Windows 11 upgrade has been upgraded 2 times any each time it reached 100% it just restarted to 0%. It said my device is capable of getting Windows 11. Why is this?...
  9. Windows 11 update keeps restarting

Windows 11 update keeps restarting: Why does my Windows 11 upgrade keep restarting? The Windows 11 upgrade has been upgraded 2 times any each time it reached 100% it just restarted to 0%. It said my device is capable of getting Windows 11. Why is this?...
  10. Windows 11 update keep restarting

Windows 11 update keep restarting: My device is compatible to update to windows 11 and I finally receive a notification that my laptop is ready to update to windows 11. But when I update it and every time the status reaches around 90%, it's back to "Download and Install option"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 11 Installation Assistant download continually restarts