Windows 10: Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen

Discus and support Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I did the windows 11 update to my desktop PC yesterday afternoon before heading off to work. I got home around midnight last night and am greeted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenCoop28, Jan 20, 2022.

1. BenCoop28 Win User

Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen

So I did the windows 11 update to my desktop PC yesterday afternoon before heading off to work. I got home around midnight last night and am greeted with a windows 11 download and update successful, restart for everything to take effect. Upon restart windows won't even boot, I'm just stuck with a grub rescue CLI prompt. I'm guessing this has something to do with the fact that i had Kali Linux installed on a separate partition and the windows update scrambled some things around. I've tried running a repair from the WindowsRE usb I have but it just says unable to repair. I've also tried markin

:)

BenCoop28, Jan 20, 2022

2. Grub rescue

I install kali linux 2020.2 dual boot with win10 but in the etap of install of Grub it say cannt install grub in dummy so i skip this etap and finish the installation of kali....put when i rebout my laptop i get this error :no such partition

Grub rescue>

So when i write:

Grub rescue>fix prefix=(hd0,gpt4)/boot/grub

Grub rescue>fix root=(hd0,gpt4)

Grub rescue>insmod normal

Grub rescue>normal

I entre to grub table of the kali linux and it contain Win 10

My problem is how i access direct to the grub table of kali linux without get Grub rescue>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help me

houssemlameche, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Sunil_s93 Win User
    Grub rescue

My laptop is already in off condition, I'm not able to do the first step itself. As soon as I turn on the laptop, grub rescue command appears. What to do in this situation?

Sunil_s93, Jan 20, 2022
  4. 'RickT Win User

'RickT, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen - Similar Threads - Update Lead Grub

2. GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error: I am looking to fix this GRUB rescue issue on my computer, last night i shut my PC down before heading off to bed, i turn my PC on this morning and it shows up with a grub rescue command type layput on my screens....
  3. Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen

Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen: So I did the windows 11 update to my desktop PC yesterday afternoon before heading off to work. I got home around midnight last night and am greeted with a windows 11 download and update successful, restart for everything to take effect. Upon restart windows won't even boot,...
  4. Grub Rescue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grub Rescue: Eh, Another issues i have, Is grub rescue I have a CD disk with windows and when boot it in it gets stuck at 20 now before it was 13 can someone help me. I use a acer e5-571 I tried using a USB but it takes me back to grub....
  5. Grub Rescue

Grub Rescue: Eh, Another issues i have, Is grub rescue I have a CD disk with windows and when boot it in it gets stuck at 20 now before it was 13 can someone help me. I use a acer e5-571 I tried using a USB but it takes me back to grub....
  6. Grub Rescue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Grub rescue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grub rescue: I install kali linux 2020.2 dual boot with win10 but in the etap of install of Grub it say cannt install grub in dummy so i skip this etap and finish the installation of kali....put when i rebout my laptop i get this error :no such partition Grub rescue> So when i write:...
  8. Grub rescue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Grub rescue: [IMG]after this unable to go farward https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue/2adc48a2-6601-4988-8e00-59c66e7b20d7
  9. grub rescue error

in Windows 10 Customization
    grub rescue error: After adding Ubuntu along side my windows os I reboot to get "Grub Rescue Mode" errors. How to correct so I can boot to windows or DOS or something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue-error/ee2707d3-feba-4a42-a0e9-4e8506c9a113
  10. grub rescue mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    grub rescue mode: After deleting linux partition, windows is not loading up . It directly goes to grub rescue mode . I have tried all the tutorials in youtube and none help. Plz help.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue-mode/5ba14728-0d5e-44c5-b2fb-3296080ec194