Windows 10: Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen

Discus and support Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently updated or tried to update to Windows 11 but it crashed early on it seems and has since then left my computer in the GNU GRUB version 2.02... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dereknie, Mar 28, 2022.

1. dereknie Win User

Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen

I recently updated or tried to update to Windows 11 but it crashed early on it seems and has since then left my computer in the GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen. I’ve been on numerous stackoverflow posts and also visited Microsoft’s community page for similar problems but nothing has worked. I am a college student with a lot of assignments due right now, all of which are saved on my laptop. Please, any help is greatly appreciated, preferably ASAP. Thank you!

:)

dereknie, Mar 28, 2022

2. How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB

I have installed Ubuntu on my HP Pavilion laptop, Now I want to remove ubuntu, I have deleted the partition on which UBUNTU was uninstalled and I am left with the GNU BootLoader alias GNU GRUB.

Can you please help me to uninstall GNU GRUB.

AshishPapanai, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Cilekcigs Win User
    dual boot menu and gnu grub

in windows 10 i got only one os (that is win 10 ) and i still see dual boot menu and when i open my pc it starts from gnu grub please help

Cilekcigs, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen

How to be offered Ubuntu at time of boot (GNU GRUB?)

So hey -- I've done all the hard work but the last step has perplexed me. I've installed Ubuntu Budgie on a separate partition of my disk so that I can dual boot Win10 or Budgie.

(I'm doing this because I have a mini PC from Beelink and I'm attempting to see if Budgie is a 'lighter' OS than Win10 and, therefore, would help the Apollo Lake unit run even faster.)

My problem is that when I boot up the PC is supposed to ask me which OS I want. It doesn't. I've seen in tutorials that something called the GNU GRUB menu is what I need to have come up.

I know this is a Linux question but is there a Windows way to make Windows offer me a choice of which partition to use at boot?

Thanks

The Pool Man, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen

1. Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen - Similar Threads - update left computer

2. GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen: I’m trying to exit from GNU GRUB by typing exit but every time I enter the command it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gnu-grub-version-204-frozen/83ad45a1-e801-461a-bae8-adebe704df25
  3. GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen: I’m trying to exit from GNU GRUB by typing exit but every time I enter the command it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gnu-grub-version-204-frozen/83ad45a1-e801-461a-bae8-adebe704df25
  4. GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GNU GRUB version 2.02 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU GRUB version 2.02 error: When I tried to open my laptop it said there was a error and it turned off when I tried to open it again there was a massage about GNU grub 2.02 error how do i solve it...
  6. GNU GRUB version 2.02 error

GNU GRUB version 2.02 error: When I tried to open my laptop it said there was a error and it turned off when I tried to open it again there was a massage about GNU grub 2.02 error how do i solve it...
  7. GNU GRUB version 2.02 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. GNU GRUB VERSION 2.04 after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU GRUB VERSION 2.04 after updating Windows 11: Product name HP laptop 15s-du2058tuProcessor type- IntelR coreTM i3-1005G1BIOS Revision- F.53Updated my Windows 11 two days before. Today when I opened my lap found this on screen GNU GRUB version 2.04. Minimal Bash-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB...
  9. GNU GRUB VERSION 2.04 after updating Windows 11

GNU GRUB VERSION 2.04 after updating Windows 11: Product name HP laptop 15s-du2058tuProcessor type- IntelR coreTM i3-1005G1BIOS Revision- F.53Updated my Windows 11 two days before. Today when I opened my lap found this on screen GNU GRUB version 2.04. Minimal Bash-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB...
  10. Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen

Windows 11 update left my computer in GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen: I recently updated or tried to update to Windows 11 but it crashed early on it seems and has since then left my computer in the GNU GRUB version 2.02 screen. I’ve been on numerous stackoverflow posts and also visited Microsoft’s community page for similar problems but nothing...