Windows 10: Windows 11 update no longer shows one of the network printers.

Discus and support Windows 11 update no longer shows one of the network printers. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Latest download of windows 11. After installing latest update, a printer but does not show up to add. I have downloaded current driver and can install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DENNISOSE, Feb 9, 2023.

1. DENNISOSE Win User

Windows 11 update no longer shows one of the network printers.

Latest download of windows 11. After installing latest update, a printer but does not show up to add. I have downloaded current driver and can install with add a local printer with manual settings but get message offline. Windows 11 and HP 4050TN printer.1 I have the Ip address but get message cannot find.

:)

DENNISOSE, Feb 9, 2023
  2. iLens Win User

Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11

My Win 11 machine was connecting OK to a printer on another machine on the network. After update KB5020622 (22H) the printer no longer shows on the list of printers and will not reinstall.

This is what I've done...

• Added the latest Win11 driver from the manufacturer's site
    • Gone to Devices
    • "Add Manually"
    • "Browse"
    • The host PC was shown and clicking on the icon showed the printer
    • Selected the printer
    • Saw a green bar and an alert saying "Windows cannot connect to printer. No printer found"
    At the same time I connected to the printer using another machine on the network, so the problem must lie with the Win11 machine.

iLens, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Windows 11 Add Printer not working for shared network printer

Hi,

I have just installed windows 11 after some intrepidation i am delighted with windows 11. So far all is working perfectly. Except one issue. we have a shared network printer connected to another PC. when i go to "Add a device" selecting add manually add a network discoverable printer. The printer shows up in the list. Select the printer then next a get "Windows dosen't have a network profile for this device" i have the latest updates and the network profile i have tried private and public, same result.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Mark

MarkBarber1, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Jacko28er Win User

Networked Printer showing "Offline"

Hey guys,

I'm having a slight issue with one of my printers in that it's showing offline and I can't print to it.

It's a Datamax label printer which is connected to my network via a Netgear print server, this has then be added to one of my servers for sharing etc.

So far I've tried the below.

- Classic on/off.
    - Removing from server and re-adding.
    - Ensuring that under port configuration SNMP Status is disabled.
    - Assigning to different IP.
    - Restarting Print Spooler.

I can ping it fine and the printer itself is letting me do manual test prints using its interface, but no matter what I cannot get it to stop showing up as offline and allowing me to print to it over the network. I should add that it's worked fine for the past year.

Any suggestions?

Jacko28er, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 update no longer shows one of the network printers. - Similar Threads - update longer shows

2. Windows 11 update no longer shows one of the network printers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update no longer shows one of the network printers.: Latest download of windows 11. After installing latest update, a printer but does not show up to add. I have downloaded current driver and can install with add a local printer with manual settings but get message offline. Windows 11 and HP 4050TN printer.1 I have the Ip...
  3. Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11: My Win 11 machine was connecting OK to a printer on another machine on the network. After update KB5020622 22H the printer no longer shows on the list of printers and will not reinstall.This is what I've done...Added the latest Win11 driver from the manufacturer's siteGone to...
  4. Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11: My Win 11 machine was connecting OK to a printer on another machine on the network. After update KB5020622 22H the printer no longer shows on the list of printers and will not reinstall.This is what I've done...Added the latest Win11 driver from the manufacturer's siteGone to...
  5. Windows 10 networked printers not showing in Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 networked printers not showing in Devices and Printers: I accidently uninstalled all printers in the spool from devmgmt i restarted the spool print with no luck , restart my windows 10 , same problem ?...
  6. Networking: Computers no longer show up on network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking: Computers no longer show up on network.: I suddenly have an issue with no computers showing up on the network on one of my computers which us connected via ethernet. A second computer on the ethernet lists all computers but cannot access the first one and a third on wifi lists the first ethernet computer. All...
  7. Direct connection to networked printer no longer working

Direct connection to networked printer no longer working: Hello, The issue I'm having concerns a printer and a few computers. The printer and computers are on different domains, but on the same network. The printer was added to the computers directly using the printer's IP address. Something changed however, and now the printer is...
  8. Touchpad no longer showing in Devices & Printers

Touchpad no longer showing in Devices & Printers: My touchpad has stopped working and although I thought it would be under Devices and Printers I am unable to find it anywhere I am working on an ACER Aspire E 15...
  9. One PC is not showing in the network window

One PC is not showing in the network window: I have 4 PCs on my network. 3 of them show but one doesn't. I can reach that PC from any of the others by using \\pcname in the run window but it just stubbornly doesn't join the other 3 listed in the NETWORK window. All the PCs have the same version of Win 10. All are...
  10. network and printers not showing

network and printers not showing: We have recently updated our four work computers to windows 10. Mine shows none of the network computers or printers under network. Under printers it shows one of our four printers but says driver unavailable and the spooler is not working. I can get onto two of the other...