Windows 10: Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

Discus and support Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhruv Giri, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to receive the update and mine is listed there as well. Yet no sign of official update prompt. However, the PC Health app is showing the same processor error nothing else.I know I can update through ISO file, but I am sceptical if it won't receive future update, or it won't work smooth as it is supposed to be.If anyone can help

:)

Dhruv Giri, Nov 20, 2022

2. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list.

The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible (i7 7500U). I checked the list of processors that are good to receive the update and mine is listed there as well. Yet no sign of official update prompt. However, the PC Health app is showing the same processor error nothing else.

I know I can update through ISO file, but I am sceptical if it won't receive future update, or it won't work smooth as it is supposed to be.

If anyone can help it would be great! thanks in advance

Dhruv Giri, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

What list did you find your CPU on? I only ask as the official Microsoft list doesn't include yours:

Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors | Microsoft Learn

The majority of 7th generation Intel CPUs (of which yours is one) don't support Windows 11 officially and they are very unlikely to add any more

Microsoft will support some, but not most, 7th-gen Intel Core CPUs in Windows 11

3rd party site which has ads

Nursemorph, Nov 20, 2022
  4. par_0511 Win User

Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

Good day Dhruv! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. You are most likely looking at the list of processors for Windows 10 which includes i7-7500.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

Below is the list of Intel processors supported for Windows 11.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

You can also check out on how to install Windows 11 with an unsupported hardware.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ins...

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched! - Similar Threads - update received though

2. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  3. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  4. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!: My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to...
  5. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  6. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  7. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  8. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  9. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...