Windows 10: Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

Discus and support Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhruv Giri, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to receive the update and mine is listed there as well. Yet no sign of official update prompt. However, the PC Health app is showing the same processor error nothing else.I know I can update through ISO file, but I am sceptical if it won't receive future update, or it won't work smooth as it is supposed to be.If anyone can help

:)

Dhruv Giri, Nov 20, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 20, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 11 Requirements

Hi CrazyDude9262

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Your 5th Gen processor is not on the list, and it is unlikely they will add it because there is no 6th gen processors listed and only a couple of 7th gen processors made the list.

Microsoft were testing and adding some more processors, and did add some to the list, they indicate they have now completed testing, and no more processors will be added to the official list.

It is possible to install Windows 11 on an unsupported processor using the Windows 11 ISO, I have Windows 11 installed on an unsupported Core i7 7700HQ processor and Windows 11 runs very smoothly, however Microsoft advise you do not do that, they will not be liable for any problems caused by doing that and also you would not receive Windows 11 updates, however, everyone that has installed Windows 11 on an unsupported processor is still receiving updates.

Another option would be to contact your PC manufacturer to see if that processor can be upgraded.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ins...

DaveM121, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

Windows 11 Processor requirements

Hello,

Unfortunately, i5-7500 processor is not compatible for Windows 11, according to Microsoft.

Please check with official Windows 11 list of supported processors:

Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors | Microsoft Learn

You can drop a feedback to Microsoft about this, using Feedback hub app.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

1. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched! - Similar Threads - update received though

2. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  3. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  4. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!: My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to...
  5. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  6. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  7. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  8. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  9. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements

Can't update to Windows 11 even though I met the requirements: Hello, Since Windows 11 came out today, I was hyped to upgrade to it. However, after I checked all my requirements on the PC Health Check app. It stills shows me that I haven't met the requirements to update. Is there any way to fix this?...