Windows 10: Windows 11 Update - Passwords Gone

Discus and support Windows 11 Update - Passwords Gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I updated to Windows 11, my saved passwords have disappeared and when I go into settings the "Offer to save passwords" is on and set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JStevens6, Dec 6, 2021.

1. JStevens6 Win User

Windows 11 Update - Passwords Gone

Ever since I updated to Windows 11, my saved passwords have disappeared and when I go into settings the "Offer to save passwords" is on and set to "automatically". It is also showing I have no saved passwords anymore, and doesn't ask me to save any passwords I type in in the browser. Has anyone else had this issue or know of a fix for it?

:)

JStevens6, Dec 6, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Update - Passwords Gone - Similar Threads - Update Passwords Gone

2. Windows Update now Chrome passwords and history gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update now Chrome passwords and history gone: I have an older Dell Laptop which was running Windows 7 and has been running Windows 10 for the last 3 years . Previous updates have had no issues but after the last update website passwords and history have disappeared . This update was done 2 to 4 months ago and am now...
  3. Windows Update now Chrome passwords and history gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update now Chrome passwords and history gone: I have an older Dell Laptop which was running Windows 7 and has been running Windows 10 for the last 3 years . Previous updates have had no issues but after the last update website passwords and history have disappeared . This update was done 2 to 4 months ago and am now...
  4. Windows Update now Chrome passwords and history gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Password box gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box gone: The password box gone in my Windows. I dont have PIN as well so I cant sign in at all. I cant pass thru to get into desktop. Trying to resolve it by restarting twice now but still cant get it. I just sign in yesterday and do some work then shutdown. Today I cant log in and...
  6. Password box gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password box gone: The password box gone in my Windows. I dont have PIN as well so I cant sign in at all. I cant pass thru to get into desktop. Trying to resolve it by restarting twice now but still cant get it. I just sign in yesterday and do some work then shutdown. Today I cant log in and...
  7. Edge passwords gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge passwords gone: There was I thinking that my passwords were secure but they've gone. The passwords can be deleted but I haven't done that..There has been no recent updates as far as I know. Inconvenient understatement as i've got to assume a hack and change them all. Any other way the...
  8. Windows 11 Update - Passwords Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update - Passwords Gone: Ever since I updated to Windows 11, my saved passwords have disappeared and when I go into settings the "Offer to save passwords" is on and set to "automatically". It is also showing I have no saved passwords anymore, and doesn't ask me to save any passwords I type in in the...
  9. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  10. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...