Windows 10: Windows 11 update problem

Discus and support Windows 11 update problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've went through all the steps suggested here. BIOS is set to UEFI. I enabled TPM 2.0. I enabled Secure Boot. My processer is listed as Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Clark Family, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Windows 11 update problem

I've went through all the steps suggested here. BIOS is set to UEFI. I enabled TPM 2.0. I enabled Secure Boot. My processer is listed as Windows 11 capable. I even made sure my boot drive is GPT and not MBR. When I run this app, I get the following. What am I missing? I'm still getting the prompt that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run Windows 11. Thanks for any help!

:)

Clark Family, Sep 30, 2022
  2. RejZoR Win User

problem with Windows Update.

Windows Update Cache Cleaner

I've made this thing for easy fix when Windows Update craps itself. Was having similar issue few days ago...

RejZoR, Sep 30, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 update problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 11 update problem

problem with Windows Update.

*yoink* adding that one to the toolbox

Mussels, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update problem

1. Windows 11 update problem - Similar Threads - update problem

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  5. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  6. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problem with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  8. Problem with Windows Updates

Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  9. Having a problem on windows update setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd
  10. Having a problem on windows update setup

Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd