Windows 10: Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either....

Discus and support Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since my windows 11 update I am unable to use the search bar on the desktop this is driving me crazy. When I googled and followed the advice the the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Onica2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Onica2 Win User

Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either....

Since my windows 11 update I am unable to use the search bar on the desktop this is driving me crazy. When I googled and followed the advice the the options they mention are not available to me and so far nothing works please help.

:)

Onica2, Mar 22, 2023
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 22, 2023
  3. cws666 Win User
    Search no longer working in bottom toolbar

I used to be able to type a filename in the Cortana/Search box in the bottom toolbar and would be given the option to open the file location or the file. following a recent update this no longer works - it only displays Internet explorer suggestions. Any ideas anyone how this can be fixed?

cws666, Mar 22, 2023
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either....

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either.... - Similar Threads - Update Search option

2. Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update: Search option in bottom toolbar, watsapp, zoom not working either....: Since my windows 11 update I am unable to use the search bar on the desktop this is driving me crazy. When I googled and followed the advice the the options they mention are not available to me and so far nothing works please help....
  3. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  4. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  5. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

6. Why wont either option work?

Why wont either option work?: I did a full reset of my pc, whiping all my personal files, but when I tried setting it up again I got a blue screen that said "choose an operating system" with three options.The first two options are Windows 10 on volume 2And the third option was change defaults or choose...
  7. Why wont either option work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why wont either option work?: I did a full reset of my pc, whiping all my personal files, but when I tried setting it up again I got a blue screen that said "choose an operating system" with three options.The first two options are Windows 10 on volume 2And the third option was change defaults or choose...
  8. Why wont either option work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom: [ATTACH] See this thread (now locked) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3kptq9/flip_taskbar_order_i_want_to_put_the_taskbar_on/ I want the same - on the left is nice but after years of start being bottom left if would make the change easier to make if I could...
  10. Search no longer working in bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Search no longer working in bottom toolbar: I used to be able to type a filename in the Cortana/Search box in the bottom toolbar and would be given the option to open the file location or the file. following a recent update this no longer works - it only displays Internet explorer suggestions. Any ideas anyone how this...