Windows 10: Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

Discus and support Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MicroTrouble1, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?

:)

MicroTrouble1, Dec 3, 2021
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night? [​IMG]

TomStrong, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    Das schnellste Landtier der Welt
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Dec 3, 2021
  4. antares Win User

Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

1. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night? - Similar Threads - Update stuck since

2. why is windows 11 refusing to enable audio services since last night's update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 11 refusing to enable audio services since last night's update?: Ever since last night's update, windows 11 refuses to enable audio services. When I click enable audio services it recognizes speakers and headphones for a second then says there are no audio devices installed. Have updated all the audio drivers and done firmware update for...
  3. why is windows 11 refusing to enable audio services since last night's update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is windows 11 refusing to enable audio services since last night's update?: Ever since last night's update, windows 11 refuses to enable audio services. When I click enable audio services it recognizes speakers and headphones for a second then says there are no audio devices installed. Have updated all the audio drivers and done firmware update for...
  4. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  5. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  6. “Soft Reset” since last night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Soft Reset” since last night: Okay, so, Last night I turned off my computer before I turned in for sleep as usual. There was no waiting updates, or anything of the kind AS FAR AS I AM AWARE. I wake up an hour ago, because I have trouble sleeping, and turn on my computer and all my desktop icons are all...
  7. 3 Blue Screens since last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 Blue Screens since last night: I was using Adobe Rush to export a video. I had several video sites open in Firefox watching videos and Discord open along with Microsoft Outlook. First Bug Check was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  8. Microsoft update running since last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  9. Windows UpDate From Last Night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows UpDate From Last Night: This thing is hung up. It reboots and I can get to the basic screen, but about half my icons don't render. Also, on the toolbar, my icons aren't there. The Windows icon in the bottom left corner is black and white and when you hover the mouse over it, you get the blue circle...
  10. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...