Windows 10: Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

Discus and support Windows 11 update stuck at 64% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Currently, I am having a problem updating windows, the progress will be stuck at 64% in the restart section. So I can only force shut down my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lloyd Chia, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

Hi,Currently, I am having a problem updating windows, the progress will be stuck at 64% in the restart section. So I can only force shut down my laptop and I will be shown the error code 0xc1900101. It happened when I reset my pc with the 'keep my files' option. And I have tried to reset it totally just like how my laptop came. At first, I reset my laptop because there was some problem launching my game in steam, my game will just stuck on the main page and freeze afterward but I can still listen to the in-game music, other than that I m also having the problem when I tried to stream my game i

:)

Lloyd Chia, Feb 2, 2023

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 2, 2023
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

No error message or code encountered

I tried installing windows 10 using usb now the new windows is in my hard drive. But still when i boot in my ssd it still installing stuck at 64

AnthonyPantig, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

1. Windows 11 update stuck at 64% - Similar Threads - update stuck 64%

2. Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%: Hello,Recently I had to help my father with a new computer his coworker had given him. The long story short is my best idea was to reinstall Windows as I’d be able to fix what his coworker had done in the simplest way possible.Unfortunately, I’m at the common issue of the...
  3. Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%: Hello,Recently I had to help my father with a new computer his coworker had given him. The long story short is my best idea was to reinstall Windows as I’d be able to fix what his coworker had done in the simplest way possible.Unfortunately, I’m at the common issue of the...
  4. Windows 11 update stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update stuck at 64%: Hi,Currently, I am having a problem updating windows, the progress will be stuck at 64% in the restart section. So I can only force shut down my laptop and I will be shown the error code 0xc1900101. It happened when I reset my pc with the 'keep my files' option. And I have...
  5. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  6. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  7. Window installation stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window installation stuck at 64%: Hey, I recently restarted my computer and while reinstalling window 10 it got stuck at 64%. I researched and researched and founded out that i have to create an ISO tool BUT I don't have a window 10 computer. Is there any way i could buy and ISO tool or is there a cheap...
  8. Windows installation stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation stuck at 64%: I'm downloading Windows 10 on my PC but it's stuck at 64%, every time it restarts, no progress is made. I've connected an ethernet cable if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-64/a7af0eda-b048-41be-ae56-45fbc9500801
  9. Window stuck at 64%

Window stuck at 64%: I was reseting my pc getting ready to sale while in the process of re-installing windows 10 it gets stuck at 64% have tried everything I’ve tried opening the BIOS and everything it’s still wants to still stuck I need help...
  10. Window update stuck at 64%

Window update stuck at 64%: I am in need of help. I have a Dell inspirion laptop and it was doing a update when it froze. I have turned off the computer hoping I can hit F8 and get to the safe mode but nothing happens. What it's doing now is just restarting and coming to the windows logo with the...