Windows 10: Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

Discus and support Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the Windows 11 update yesterday on my 1 month old work laptop. When I started it this morning, it said it couldn't load properly. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eline Quaedvlieg, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

I installed the Windows 11 update yesterday on my 1 month old work laptop. When I started it this morning, it said it couldn't load properly. After some attempts to restart I googled and it said to reset your laptop. So I did that, the first reset after about 45 minutes went to the blue screen crash. The second attempt got stuck at 72% for over an hour. The third attempt is stuck at 88%. Any idea how I can fix this? I am losing hours at work over this issue!

:)

Eline Quaedvlieg, Nov 25, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Stuck in update loop

These are the only three devices with warning triangles. The PS/2 keyboard and mouse were listed before. The JMB 36X is new.

Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop [​IMG]

Birdieman50, Nov 25, 2022
  4. disstopic Win User

Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop

My installation is stuck in a reset loop. The Win 10 Ready to Install came up, so I clicked Start and it rebooted, back to the login screen, and then Windows Update came up saying it needed to Restart Now. After a couple of minutes the Win 10 Ready screen comes up again. I've rebooted about 20 times and get to the same point every time. Any ideas would be appreciated at this point.

Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop [​IMG]

disstopic, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

1. Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop - Similar Threads - update stuck reset

2. Windows 11 stuck in update install loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in update install loop: Hi, Windows updates has two updates to install kb5031354 and kb5033920. It can never seem to install them. I have tried letting the update service handle it and also manually downloading the install files from the Update catalog. The install never actually happens. I have...
  3. Windows 11 stuck in update install loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in update install loop: Hi, Windows updates has two updates to install kb5031354 and kb5033920. It can never seem to install them. I have tried letting the update service handle it and also manually downloading the install files from the Update catalog. The install never actually happens. I have...
  4. laptop stuck in windows 11 update loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in windows 11 update loop: My Laptop is In a boot loop with windows update. After passing bios it goes to "Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on." then the screen goes black for a sec then goes to "Something Didn't go as Planned. No Need To Worry - Undoing changes. Please Keep Your...
  5. laptop stuck in windows 11 update loop

laptop stuck in windows 11 update loop: My Laptop is In a boot loop with windows update. After passing bios it goes to "Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on." then the screen goes black for a sec then goes to "Something Didn't go as Planned. No Need To Worry - Undoing changes. Please Keep Your...
  6. Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop

Windows 11 update - stuck in reset loop: I installed the Windows 11 update yesterday on my 1 month old work laptop. When I started it this morning, it said it couldn't load properly. After some attempts to restart I googled and it said to reset your laptop. So I did that, the first reset after about 45 minutes went...
  7. Stuck on reset loop after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on reset loop after update: Hi guys, I got an HP laptop a few days ago, it was/ is linked to my gmail account as login when it Asks for online or offline user account.Today after an update I’m stuck on a loop of Windows is updating and then just resetting all the time. I can’t get it to boot into safe...
  8. Stuck in a reset loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a reset loop: Hello. I was factory resetting my MSI laptop when the battery died and cut the computer off. When I turned it back on the msi logo pops up .loads the reset screen for a couple of seconds then starts that process all over again non stop....
  9. Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop

Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop: I'm giving my Dell Inspiron Laptop with Windows 10 away, so I performed a "reset" to clean it up. It has got stuck in a Loop, please see the image. I connected it to WiFi/Internet on the first occasion to allow it to update but it still goes to Boot when I click "Next"...
  10. Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop

Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop: My installation is stuck in a reset loop. The Win 10 Ready to Install came up, so I clicked Start and it rebooted, back to the login screen, and then Windows Update came up saying it needed to Restart Now. After a couple of minutes the Win 10 Ready screen comes up again. I've...