Windows 10: Windows 11 update stuck

Discus and support Windows 11 update stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So today I decided to install Windows 11 on my laptop, it was going fine until I had lost power during the “please wait” segment. After that, i started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ce-nn, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Ce-nn Win User

Windows 11 update stuck

So today I decided to install Windows 11 on my laptop, it was going fine until I had lost power during the “please wait” segment. After that, i started my laptop and it went through a lengthy repair process. Now it’s stuck on “updates are underway please keep tour computer on” part with no percentage.Any idea on how to fix this?If you can, please suggest a solution which can cause it to be fixed easily since its late at night and I need my laptop for school tomorrow ,thanks!

:)

Ce-nn, Oct 2, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 2, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why is chkdsk stuck at 11%

Simply searching for
    "Why is chkdsk stuck" yields (e.g.)
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/chkdsk...-hangs-windows
    Microsoft Community

I would suggest you read these, then decide how to proceed. Note 11% is a figure that has been observed.
    Also consider with which parameters you are running chkdsk, and the comments about patience and time.

dalchina, Oct 2, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 11 update stuck

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 update stuck :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 update stuck

1. Windows 11 update stuck - Similar Threads - update stuck

2. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  3. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  4. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  5. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  6. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  7. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  8. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  9. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  10. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security