Windows 10: Windows 11 update supported - With one is it?

Discus and support Windows 11 update supported - With one is it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone explain this to me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Janis T, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Janis T Win User

Windows 11 update supported - With one is it?

Can someone explain this to me?

:)

Janis T, Oct 19, 2021

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 update supported - With one is it? - Similar Threads - update supported

2. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300: Pretty much the title. Talked to a service rep. If you want ESU for three years will cost consumers $350. The more you know. submitted by /u/Low-Reputation-8317 [link] [comments]...
  3. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...
  4. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...
  5. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows10 update after end of support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 update after end of support.: Dear SupportI have two questions about windows10 upgrade,first : if upgrade windows 10 to windows 11 after Oct'25, can update or not?second : if installation windows11, can use license windows10 or not?Thank you for your response.Best regards,MR. Rattasat mungang...
  7. Windows10 update after end of support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 update after end of support.: Dear SupportI have two questions about windows10 upgrade,first : if upgrade windows 10 to windows 11 after Oct'25, can update or not?second : if installation windows11, can use license windows10 or not?Thank you for your response.Best regards,MR. Rattasat mungang...
  8. Windows10 update after end of support.

9. I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.: Whenever laptop turn on or restart laptop screen images looks disturned and distorted . For reference i am adding screen shot, please guide me to resolve this issue. Although i am liking Windows 11 but not expecting such visual problems. Waiting for your reply....
  10. I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.

I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.: Whenever laptop turn on or restart laptop screen images looks disturned and distorted . For reference i am adding screen shot, please guide me to resolve this issue. Although i am liking Windows 11 but not expecting such visual problems. Waiting for your reply....