Windows 10: Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

Discus and support Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AKHIL SINGH1, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right.

:)

AKHIL SINGH1, Feb 21, 2024

2. WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar

Dear Community Member,

I understand that you've been facing an issue with the calendar not displaying when you click on the time in the taskbar on Windows 11. This can indeed be frustrating, especially if you rely on the calendar for your work. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. Restart the Windows Explorer process:
      • Right-click on the taskbar and select "Task Manager" from the context menu.
      • In the "Processes" tab, locate "Windows Explorer" and right-click on it.
      • Choose "Restart" from the menu.
      • Wait for the taskbar and desktop to refresh, then check if the calendar now appears when you click on the time.
    2. Check the taskbar settings:
      • Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings."
      • In the settings window, scroll down to the "Notification area" section and click on "Turn system icons on or off."
      • Ensure that the "Calendar" option is set to "On."
      • If it was already enabled, toggle it off and on again, then check if the calendar appears.
    3. Update Windows 11:
      • Make sure you have the latest updates installed for Windows 11.
      • Go to "Settings" by pressing Win + I on your keyboard.
      • Click on "Windows Update" and select "Check for updates."
      • If updates are available, download and install them.
      • After the update process is complete, restart your computer and see if the calendar is now visible.
    4. Create a new user account:
      • Sometimes, issues can be specific to a user account. Creating a new account can help determine if the problem is account-related.
      • Go to "Settings" and click on "Accounts."
      • Select "Family & other users" from the left sidebar.
      • Under "Other users," click on "Add account."
      • Follow the prompts to create a new user account.
    I hope one of these suggestions helps you resolve the calendar display issue on your Windows 11 system. Let us know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

mariyanzish, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

1. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems - Similar Threads - Update Taskbar Breaking

2. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  3. Windows 11 updates breaks activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates breaks activation: I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed." Nothing was changed physically, only the intel driver updates. I ran sfc didn't help I ran...
  4. Windows 11 updates breaks activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 updates breaks activation: I purchased 10 mini pc. each time i run the first OS load I see windows 11 is activated. As soon as I run updates i get "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed." Nothing was changed physically, only the intel driver updates. I ran sfc didn't help I ran...
  5. Taskbar problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar problem in Windows 11: Help! I'm in problem with taskbar, once my cursor nearby the taskbar application, it will shown multiple pages that I opened. Once I wanna click a page, the taskbar start to loading and refreshing. How could this happen? Any solution for this problem?...
  6. Taskbar problem in Windows 11

Taskbar problem in Windows 11: Help! I'm in problem with taskbar, once my cursor nearby the taskbar application, it will shown multiple pages that I opened. Once I wanna click a page, the taskbar start to loading and refreshing. How could this happen? Any solution for this problem?...
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Problem: Dear Microsoft Company, Thank you for the great and elegant product of the new Windows 11, I received the official upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 and my device meets the requirements needed, However, I tried the new Windows 11 and it was good as Windows 10, just one thing...
  8. Taskbar and Windows Update problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Windows Update problem in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I just upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 today and got couple problems:1. Left click on Date and Time on the taskbar, nothing happens. I can only right click it to bring up the setting menu;2. Left click on WIFI, Sound and Battery icons on the taskbar, nothing happens....
  9. Taskbar and Windows Update problem in Windows 11

Taskbar and Windows Update problem in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I just upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 today and got couple problems:1. Left click on Date and Time on the taskbar, nothing happens. I can only right click it to bring up the setting menu;2. Left click on WIFI, Sound and Battery icons on the taskbar, nothing happens....
  10. Taskbar breaks Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar breaks Windows: Recently our users have been experiencing a weird issue, when they sign in they can't click the taskbar and it freezes the PC if you click it. Not every user in our office has this issue and it seems to happen gradually. Also, if I sign in with a new account it is fine.Is...