Windows 10: Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound

Discus and support Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Updated to Windows 11, now my Tozo t6 earbuds do not provide sound. Anyone else come across this? We've uninstalled driver, earbuds, turned everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DRichichards, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound

Updated to Windows 11, now my Tozo t6 earbuds do not provide sound. Anyone else come across this? We've uninstalled driver, earbuds, turned everything off and back on. Saw in a reddit.com thread others are having the same issue.

:)

DRichichards, Nov 12, 2021

2. connecting earbuds to laptop

tried everything I could find on youtube and elsewhere, can not get my Tozo T6 earbuds to pair up or connect to laptop win 10.

sallystoll, Nov 13, 2021
  3. Gjohnst4 Win User
    Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Nov 13, 2021
  4. ineuw Win User

Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound

[Solved] Max sound level is insufficient for earbuds

My thanks to you both for the explanations.
    The earbuds are wired cellphone earbuds, with the speech switch, but no volume control. It is plugged in the back because the front sound connection is still AC97.
    The case is a 12 year old Antec and it's so versatile and (heavy) that I didn't want to give it up. So far, haven't decided which of my options to start with, based on ascending cost.

1. The wiring schematic is on the web, and is very clear. I also have the electronics to check out the kit I bought.
    2. Buy a 3.5" or 5.25" panel inserts with the USB 3 and sound connections. I have both available.
    3. Contact Antec for the replacement part.
    4. Buy a new case.
    And after this is resolved, buy better quality earbuds.
    Your comments are most appreciated.

ineuw, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound

1. Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound - Similar Threads - Update Tozo Earbuds

2. Tozo 6 earbuds not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo 6 earbuds not working with Windows 11: Is there a patch update for the Tozo 6 earbuds yet? This is a problem with lots of users, it seems, and the only advice Microsoft has given so far is that we need new headphones. These earbuds work with every other device I connect to, so this is definitely a Windows 11...
  3. Tozo 6 earbuds not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tozo 6 earbuds not working with Windows 11: Is there a patch update for the Tozo 6 earbuds yet? This is a problem with lots of users, it seems, and the only advice Microsoft has given so far is that we need new headphones. These earbuds work with every other device I connect to, so this is definitely a Windows 11...
  4. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.: So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always...
  5. Tozo T-12 Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo T-12 Earbuds: Been trying to get sound from my earbuds in Windows 11. Worked perfectly in 10. Would you please find a solution as there are hundreds of other users with the same problem...
  6. Tozo T-12 Earbuds

Tozo T-12 Earbuds: Been trying to get sound from my earbuds in Windows 11. Worked perfectly in 10. Would you please find a solution as there are hundreds of other users with the same problem...
  7. Tozo T-12 Earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. TOZO T6 Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOZO T6 Bluetooth headphones: I am having trouble with my TOZO T6 Bluetooth headphones, can anyone help me with this? I've reached out to the TOZO support staff and they told me that it was an issue with windows 11....
  9. TOZO T6 Bluetooth headphones

TOZO T6 Bluetooth headphones: I am having trouble with my TOZO T6 Bluetooth headphones, can anyone help me with this? I've reached out to the TOZO support staff and they told me that it was an issue with windows 11....
  10. Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update - Tozo t6 Earbuds no longer have sound: Updated to Windows 11, now my Tozo t6 earbuds do not provide sound. Anyone else come across this? We've uninstalled driver, earbuds, turned everything off and back on. Saw in a reddit.com thread others are having the same issue....