Windows 10: Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

Discus and support Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,So recently I've been trying to install Windows 11. I created a bootable USB using the ISO only to find out that it doesn't let you upgrade from it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jakers Berman, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

Hi,So recently I've been trying to install Windows 11. I created a bootable USB using the ISO only to find out that it doesn't let you upgrade from it when you boot from it despite that being allowed since the XP days. I then decided to boot it from the setup application while in Windows 10.Upon getting to the "choose what you want to keep", I noticed it only let me do a clean install. This was due to me changing my program files directory in the registry, which I promptly changed back.Upon restarting setup, I noticed it skipped the "choose what you want to keep" screen. This prevents me fro

:)

Jakers Berman, Jan 15, 2022
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Skipping Windows Welcome Screen.

When I initially installed Windows, it used to skip the welcome screen and login. Now after many updates, drivers, etc... it goes to welcome screen. I have no password and only one account. This is for my HTPC, and I really want to right away load MCE, but this thing is the only hitch I have. I looked through user's in control panel, but there is no option to skip. How do you skip the Welcome Screen?

3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

1. Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen. - Similar Threads - Update Utility skipping

2. About Windows' "Choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"...

in Windows 10 News
    About Windows' "Choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"...: Windows 10 and 11 users who sign in with Windows Hello using either facial recognition or their fingerprint, may receive a fullscreen prompt instead of the desktop when they do so. The fullscreen prompt displays the message "Choose if you want to keep signing in with your...
  3. how to enable what you want keep setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable what you want keep setting?: i using windows 11 but i wan't to upgrade to windows 10 and i wan't to keep my all files and apps but the windows media creation disabled this setting how i enable it? please answar for the questionthe photo of this problem...
  4. how to enable what you want keep setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable what you want keep setting?: i using windows 11 but i wan't to upgrade to windows 10 and i wan't to keep my all files and apps but the windows media creation disabled this setting how i enable it? please answar for the questionthe photo of this problem...
  5. Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.: Hi,So recently I've been trying to install Windows 11. I created a bootable USB using the ISO only to find out that it doesn't let you upgrade from it when you boot from it despite that being allowed since the XP days. I then decided to boot it from the setup application...
  6. Choose what to keep skips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose what to keep skips: I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have chosen English US on every language option as well as US on System Locale .. my Program Files are also on C/.. When I try upgrading with media creation tool, “Choose what to Keep” only shows up for a second before...
  7. Cant get past "Choose You Keyboard " after auto update

Cant get past "Choose You Keyboard " after auto update: Typically as I need to work today ,I cannot get past the screen after an update -Choose Your Keyboard " I have tried everything on the two screens that I can see , and it just keeps going around back to the Choose Your Keyboard screen !! I am on another PC now but need my...
  8. Choose what to keep / Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Choose what to keep / Windows 10 setup: Hello, I wanted to download windows but it Making me to choose.does nothing means to delete c drive only or all drives? Pls respond fast its urgent. [IMG]...
  9. i want to skip an windows update

i want to skip an windows update: i had a problem with my graphic card so i want to skip an winmdows update which cause stop working of graphic card "NVIDIA Display 26.21.14.3200" this update i want to skip tell me hoe to do this please...
  10. Windows setup skipping “choose media”screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows setup skipping “choose media”screen: I’m trying to make a usb installer for another computer but when I go into the set I click (USB>64bit) but then it’s skips the “choose usb or cd” then says that I don’t have enough space on my hard drive even tho I clicked make usb installer submitted by /u/Kyle6036...