Windows 10: windows 11 update utility?

Discus and support windows 11 update utility? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; looking for an utility that updates windows 11 similar to the settings app.I have a desktop running windows 11 and it sits within my job. My job has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Khidreal, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Khidreal Win User

windows 11 update utility?

looking for an utility that updates windows 11 similar to the settings app.I have a desktop running windows 11 and it sits within my job. My job has a pretty strict traffic blocking firewall, so it also blocks the setting´s app updating feature, so basically, I can't update windows nor windows defender.I've already tried talking with IT here at the company but they said there is nothing that can be done because:- the company is pretty big and has a dedicated building just to take care of our own network and internet businesses;- the firewall of the company is national-wide within the company

:)

Khidreal, Jan 28, 2022

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jan 28, 2022
  3. aikonN8 Win User
    Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, Jan 28, 2022
  4. windows 11 update utility?

Unable to access WD utility software on Windows 10

Hi Tanner,

Thank you for responding.

As you are able to see the drive under Device Manager, I suggest you to update the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand WD utility software.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 update utility?

1. windows 11 update utility? - Similar Threads - update utility

2. update deploy.static.akamaitechnologies more network utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update deploy.static.akamaitechnologies more network utilization: ur network bandwidth more utilized due to this update. anybody can confirm is it microsft update or any malicious activity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-deploystaticakamaitechnologies-more-network/5abb5e60-554c-4bb8-a22f-a6b3e1fdaa35
  3. update deploy.static.akamaitechnologies more network utilization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update deploy.static.akamaitechnologies more network utilization: ur network bandwidth more utilized due to this update. anybody can confirm is it microsft update or any malicious activity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-deploystaticakamaitechnologies-more-network/5abb5e60-554c-4bb8-a22f-a6b3e1fdaa35
  4. Downloading the oscdimg utility for Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading the oscdimg utility for Windows 11 Update: HiWhere can I download the latest version of the oscdimg utility for Windows 11 Update?ThanksBye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-the-oscdimg-utility-for-windows-11/bd0b478d-6df0-4dd9-8cae-3adb469405a0
  5. Downloading the oscdimg utility for Windows 11 Update

Downloading the oscdimg utility for Windows 11 Update: HiWhere can I download the latest version of the oscdimg utility for Windows 11 Update?ThanksBye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-the-oscdimg-utility-for-windows-11/bd0b478d-6df0-4dd9-8cae-3adb469405a0
  6. windows 11 update utility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update utility?: looking for an utility that updates windows 11 similar to the settings app.I have a desktop running windows 11 and it sits within my job. My job has a pretty strict traffic blocking firewall, so it also blocks the setting´s app updating feature, so basically, I can't update...
  7. Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.: Hi,So recently I've been trying to install Windows 11. I created a bootable USB using the ISO only to find out that it doesn't let you upgrade from it when you boot from it despite that being allowed since the XP days. I then decided to boot it from the setup application...
  8. Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Utility skipping past the "choose what you want to keep" screen.: Hi,So recently I've been trying to install Windows 11. I created a bootable USB using the ISO only to find out that it doesn't let you upgrade from it when you boot from it despite that being allowed since the XP days. I then decided to boot it from the setup application...
  9. All games no longer utilizing GPU following latest windows update

All games no longer utilizing GPU following latest windows update: Following installation of 'Update for Microsoft Windows KB5006365' my games are no longer hardware accelerated. Device manager recognizes my Radeon RX 5700 GPU and reports it is working correctly. My AMD Radeon Software suite notes GPU utilization of 1-5% in my games. I'm...
  10. All games no longer utilizing GPU following latest windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All games no longer utilizing GPU following latest windows update: Following installation of 'Update for Microsoft Windows KB5006365' my games are no longer hardware accelerated. Device manager recognizes my Radeon RX 5700 GPU and reports it is working correctly. My AMD Radeon Software suite notes GPU utilization of 1-5% in my games. I'm...