Windows 10: windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

Discus and support windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My system downloaded windows 11. My system won't boot, and when I go into recovery options, anything I try doesn't work as it's not recognizing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VirginiaJensen, May 25, 2022.

1. windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

My system downloaded windows 11. My system won't boot, and when I go into recovery options, anything I try doesn't work as it's not recognizing my password. I can't get to the command prompt. Nothing happens when I try all the options in start up in recovery. What can I do?

:)

VirginiaJensen, May 25, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 25, 2022
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 25, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 25, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

1. windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system - Similar Threads - updated has completely

2. My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.: About 3 weeks back I was receiving a DCP_WATCHDOG error. I got a COMSCI friend to help me scan for corrupted files and update my drivers. The command prompt scan found like 2 files and fixed them, and my drivers were all up to date. Since then, no issues until yesterday.When...
  3. My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.: About 3 weeks back I was receiving a DCP_WATCHDOG error. I got a COMSCI friend to help me scan for corrupted files and update my drivers. The command prompt scan found like 2 files and fixed them, and my drivers were all up to date. Since then, no issues until yesterday.When...
  4. windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 updated has completely corrupted my system: My system downloaded windows 11. My system won't boot, and when I go into recovery options, anything I try doesn't work as it's not recognizing my password. I can't get to the command prompt. Nothing happens when I try all the options in start up in recovery. What can I do?...
  5. Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer: A few days ago I updated my new HP less than 2 mo. old to windows 11 and it was working fine. Today I got a notification that windows 11 needed to restart and indicated that would take about 5 minutes.More than 5 minutes passes and I finally get a message saying I can't be...
  6. Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer: A few days ago I updated my new HP less than 2 mo. old to windows 11 and it was working fine. Today I got a notification that windows 11 needed to restart and indicated that would take about 5 minutes.More than 5 minutes passes and I finally get a message saying I can't be...
  7. Update has corrupted my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update has corrupted my computer: You have just performed an update on my new laptop and I get "Something happened and our PIN isn't available. Click to see up your PIN again." This opens a box for me to log into Microsoft but the keyboard doesn't work so I can't do anything. I have restarted the computer...
  8. Microsoft update system has destroyed my computer completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update system has destroyed my computer completely: Windows live update September-october 2020 drivers update and install failure with the 2004 version win 10 pro I had done the media creation took process and every other process thats been listed to sort it. I also had the nvidia geforce gtx970 vga card device drivers...
  9. The 2004 update has completely broken my system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The 2004 update has completely broken my system: So I guess I made the mistake of updating Windows early, I get constant crashes and error messages. Along with a crash when I empty the recycle bin, file explorer not working half the time and system restore/ repair just not doing anything. And chkdsk errors out. Here's a...
  10. Windows 10 update system completely corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update system completely corrupted: Hi! After updating, windows 10 does not load properly, there is no internet access (trouble shooting says wifi adapter broken, cannot fix) windows icon not functional, desktop not loaded, most functions mute. How to fix? Thank you!!!!...