Windows 10: Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I received the mesaage "the intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems" message. I used my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarcusCarroll4, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop

A few days ago I received the mesaage "the intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems" message. I used my phone as a hotspot reset the laptop then solved the issue. The same issue literally 48 hrs later except this time I can't find the wifi settings on the laptop nor will the laptop allow me to connect through my phones as a hotspot. When I try to connect through hotspot the mesaage is "we can't set up Mobil hotspot because your pc doesn't have an ethernet, wifi or cellular data" I literally plugged into the laptop which can't recognize the phon

:)

MarcusCarroll4, Jun 4, 2023
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Why do you not restore laptop shut down power that you ruined?

Windows 11 upgrade ruined the shut down feature of my laptop. Please Windows 11 Microsoft fix this problem with a new update!

Joyce Hall1, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop

Automatic driver update ruined my laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to Rollback to the previous update using the Device Manager

Follow the steps to update the Graphics Card drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.
    • Expand Display Adapter
    • Double-click on the Graphics card.
    • In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    This driver update might show up again in the Windows Update. Therefore, you can prevent it from installing by following the steps mentioned in the below article:

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10

Windows Update: FAQ - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop

1. Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop - Similar Threads - updates ruined Laptop

2. Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates ruined my Laptop: A few days ago I received the mesaage "the intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems" message. I used my phone as a hotspot reset the laptop then solved the issue. The same issue literally 48 hrs later except this time I can't...
  3. Window 11 ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 ruined my laptop: I upgrade my new asus tuf 2021 version from window 10 to 11.every thing was fine untill i update some new updates a week ago.now my laptop dont even let to open start menu search button and no any setting. I can't even uninstall updates by any way ..can't even open settings...
  4. Window 11 ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 ruined my laptop: I upgrade my new asus tuf 2021 version from window 10 to 11.every thing was fine untill i update some new updates a week ago.now my laptop dont even let to open start menu search button and no any setting. I can't even uninstall updates by any way ..can't even open settings...
  5. Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.: So a while ago, I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11. Now, this decision took a turn to become a catastrophic disaster. I have tried uninstalling windows 11 update and many other things but nothing has worked in my favor.The problems I am facing - Sometimes when...
  6. Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has completely ruined my laptop.: So a while ago, I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11. Now, this decision took a turn to become a catastrophic disaster. I have tried uninstalling windows 11 update and many other things but nothing has worked in my favor.The problems I am facing - Sometimes when...
  7. Windows 10 updates ruining my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates ruining my laptop: Everytime my laptop does an update, I cant get back in. It gets stuck in a loop, and then will no longer take my password. Everytime it takes me hours of constantly restarting the laptop, and I am so fed up. Why does this keep happening and how do I fix it?...
  8. Windows 10 Update 2004 Ruined My Laptop

Windows 10 Update 2004 Ruined My Laptop: Windows 10 Update 2004 Ruined My Laptop It won't come out of Sleep in a usable state. It takes 20-30 after a reboot before it's "ready to use" The hard drive pegs at 100% for 20-30 minutes after a reboot, which is why it's not ready to use. After coming out of Sleep the...
  9. Updates that ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updates that ruined my laptop: Bought an Asus laptop 6 months ago. It was working fine then an update screwed up my laptop so bad it's wifi indicator is missing and there is a notification that my windows 10 isn't activated. What the hell? How can I fix this?...
  10. Windows Updates keep ruining my laptop

Windows Updates keep ruining my laptop: Dear Microsoft, I wanted to write a complaint email, but because that doesn't seem to be possible, I'll simply write it here. For as long as I've had pc's/laptops, I've always used windows and been pleased with that. However, your windows 10 is ruining my laptop;...