Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop just got updated today to windows 11 everything is working just fine except for the battery life. It draining my battery very fast. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AprilMayor, Jan 26, 2022.

1. WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY

My laptop just got updated today to windows 11 everything is working just fine except for the battery life. It draining my battery very fast. It was full charge when I upgrade it, but after an hour it drain fast to 50% even in minimal use. Usually it takes my battery takes 8hrs before it needed to charge. I tried to downgrade my laptop to Windows 10, but the go back button is not working. Is there any way to return to Windows 10 without losing my file/data?

:)

AprilMayor, Jan 26, 2022
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Keager Win User
    Battery drains while on sleep mode.

even mine has a slow battery drain, using Win 8.1. Even when powered off, not in sleep or hibernate, but off. It still uses the battery to keep the clock going.
    Turn off fast start, as suggested, hibernate over sleep as it uses less power, and if you aren't going to use it for several hours, shut it off.

Keager, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Nath Bea Win User

WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY

severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY

1. WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY - Similar Threads - UPGRADE DRAINING BATTERY

2. battery Draining for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery Draining for windows 11: My battery is draining too fast after windows 11 upgrade and that too after some windows update and BIOS update, driver updates , it is draining much faster. when I checked the battery usage - Start is using background battery . Please check the attached image below. How to...
  3. battery Draining for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery Draining for windows 11: My battery is draining too fast after windows 11 upgrade and that too after some windows update and BIOS update, driver updates , it is draining much faster. when I checked the battery usage - Start is using background battery . Please check the attached image below. How to...
  4. Battery Drain after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Drain after upgrading to Windows 11: My Organization is in the process of testing machines with Windows 11. A number of machines with the same configuration as the lot are experiencing diminished battery performance after the upgrade . We are unsure what the cause is and need help identifying the causes. These...
  5. Battery Drain after upgrading to Windows 11

Battery Drain after upgrading to Windows 11: My Organization is in the process of testing machines with Windows 11. A number of machines with the same configuration as the lot are experiencing diminished battery performance after the upgrade . We are unsure what the cause is and need help identifying the causes. These...
  6. WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY

WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY: My laptop just got updated today to windows 11 everything is working just fine except for the battery life. It draining my battery very fast. It was full charge when I upgrade it, but after an hour it drain fast to 50% even in minimal use. Usually it takes my battery takes...
  7. Battery Draining Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Draining Windows 11: I got a windows 10 hp laptop in 2016.Few months ago, I updated the windows 11 beta version to this laptop.Now I can't use it without charger. If the battery is 90% It will work for 5-10 mins shut down automatically without any warning.I have to use it in my online classes, my...
  8. Battery Draining Windows 11

Battery Draining Windows 11: I got a windows 10 hp laptop in 2016.Few months ago, I updated the windows 11 beta version to this laptop.Now I can't use it without charger. If the battery is 90% It will work for 5-10 mins shut down automatically without any warning.I have to use it in my online classes, my...
  9. Windows 11 Battery Draining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Battery Draining: I upgrade my windows 10 to Windows 11 Now it s draining battery so badis there any solution for that or any planing to some future updatesThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-battery-draining/2548f331-3bab-4ecf-a345-35c6f594a7cf
  10. Windows 11 Battery Draining

Windows 11 Battery Draining: I upgrade my windows 10 to Windows 11 Now it s draining battery so badis there any solution for that or any planing to some future updatesThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-battery-draining/2548f331-3bab-4ecf-a345-35c6f594a7cf