Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So this evening I was updating my PC to meet ther requirements for Windows 11 and was told by Windows Health Check that The PC is eligable, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cole Mcdade, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

So this evening I was updating my PC to meet ther requirements for Windows 11 and was told by Windows Health Check that The PC is eligable, however windows update still counters that saying I am ineligable. I will post pictures for better clarifiaction. Is there anything else I need to do to reach eligablity? I've already enabled secure boot and my tpm is eligable as well

:)

Cole Mcdade, Jan 26, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

1. Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update - Similar Threads - upgrade eligable wont

2. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  3. windows 11 upgrade for my laptop not eligible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upgrade for my laptop not eligible?: Hello, I have a HP Laptop that is i7-7500U @ 2.70GHz, PC health check says CPU not eligible for windows 11. I am reading that certain CPUs are not eligible because of security vulnerabilities. However, on health check it states that TPM 2.0 is available and active, I thought...
  4. windows 11 upgrade for my laptop not eligible?

windows 11 upgrade for my laptop not eligible?: Hello, I have a HP Laptop that is i7-7500U @ 2.70GHz, PC health check says CPU not eligible for windows 11. I am reading that certain CPUs are not eligible because of security vulnerabilities. However, on health check it states that TPM 2.0 is available and active, I thought...
  5. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  6. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  7. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  8. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  9. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update: So this evening I was updating my PC to meet ther requirements for Windows 11 and was told by Windows Health Check that The PC is eligable, however windows update still counters that saying I am ineligable. I will post pictures for better clarifiaction. Is there anything else...