Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi thereRecently I noticed that I no longer am able to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. Not so long ago the feature was available but now I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _n_o_n_a_m_e_, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

Hi thereRecently I noticed that I no longer am able to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. Not so long ago the feature was available but now I can see latest Windows 10 updates only. What shall I do for the upgrade to be available again?

:)

_n_o_n_a_m_e_, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Martmcd Win User

Internet Explorer 11 disappeared

Hi passegua

i am not sure why it would suddenly disappear but before reinstalling windows have you tried the following

click start, type turn windows features on or off and press enter

in the windows features window

ensure that internet explorer 11 is ticked

click apply and ok

then look in start, all apps list

in windows accessories

Martmcd, Nov 28, 2021
  3. passegua Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 disappeared

As I wrote I do NOT have Internet explorer 11 listed , so I CANNOT tick it.

Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared f112017b-1e61-4d55-8638-45e0a2459ce7?upload=true.jpg

passegua, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

The Loss of the AccuWeather Feature during Upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Charles,

I realize that the AccuWeather feature disappeared after upgrading to Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the build of Windows 10 installed in the system.

• Press Windows key + R key, type winver and press
      Enter key. (To check the build number.)

There might be changes in the features of Windows 10 in different builds.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Windows Store Apps
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persist, try downloading the AccuWeather application from the Windows store and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

1. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared - Similar Threads - upgrade feature disappeared

2. VHD disappeared after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VHD disappeared after Windows 11 upgrade: I am perplexed. 3 days ago, I made a VHD on an HDD on my desktop PC. I was running Windows 10 pro v.22H2. Now, this HDD is a 2T drive that has 3 partitions on it drives E: F: G. I took the F: drive, which had 224 GB free space and allocated 100 GB for the VHD. After...
  3. VHD disappeared after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VHD disappeared after Windows 11 upgrade: I am perplexed. 3 days ago, I made a VHD on an HDD on my desktop PC. I was running Windows 10 pro v.22H2. Now, this HDD is a 2T drive that has 3 partitions on it drives E: F: G. I took the F: drive, which had 224 GB free space and allocated 100 GB for the VHD. After...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared: So last month, my laptop received a message to upgrade to Windows 11, I chose "Stay on Windows 10 for now" but now I want to upgrade to Windows 11. Is there any chance to bring back this message again?...
  5. Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared: So last month, my laptop received a message to upgrade to Windows 11, I chose "Stay on Windows 10 for now" but now I want to upgrade to Windows 11. Is there any chance to bring back this message again?...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared: Hi thereRecently I noticed that I no longer am able to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. Not so long ago the feature was available but now I can see latest Windows 10 updates only. What shall I do for the upgrade to be available again?...
  8. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared: Hi thereRecently I noticed that I no longer am able to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. Not so long ago the feature was available but now I can see latest Windows 10 updates only. What shall I do for the upgrade to be available again?...
  9. Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared: I was offered an upgrade to Windows 11 and wasn't quite ready to do it. Today I was, but the offer has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?Thanks!...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared

Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared: I was offered an upgrade to Windows 11 and wasn't quite ready to do it. Today I was, but the offer has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?Thanks!...