Windows 10: Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...

Discus and support Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro on the MS Store which gives me the page "Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro" I'm not sure what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lkjGetItDone, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...

I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro on the MS Store which gives me the page "Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro" I'm not sure what that means; is it going to DownGrade instead? It has a button to install, I press it and then it gives me an error code: Windows upgrade failed Error Code:0xcc04f050. How do I fix it?

:)

lkjGetItDone, Nov 29, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

For those who upgrade between succeeding versions of Microsoft Windows, the upgrade installer can be cumbersome. There are way too many prompts and clicks. Microsoft is working to make the upgrade package of its next major version of Windows, for now referred to as Windows 8, streamlined to as few as 11 clicks. The new installer will be designed to perform most of its tasks without needing user input.

Microsoft will implement a new web-delivery method, where you purchase your Windows 8 license online, and the installer downloads your soft copy to you. It is pre-fed with your 25-character product key. Microsoft's next major Windows release is slated for 2012.

Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error... 114b_thm.jpg

Source: Winrumors

btarunr, Nov 29, 2021
  3. ironmax73 Win User
    unable to upgrade to windows 11 error:0x80070002

good evening everyone I just downloaded and created the windows 11 media creation tool and tried to upgrade from windows 10 Pro x64 Edition Version 21H1Build operating system 19043.1266 to windows 11 but the wizard stops showing me the following message "it is not possible to determine if your pc is ready to continue installing windows 11. try restarting the installer" there is a problem select retry if the problem persists contact microsoft support for assistance error code 0x80070002
    Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error... [​IMG]

Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error... [​IMG]

is there anyone who can help me? I thank you in advance

ironmax73, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...

Windows 10 Upgrade within Parallels 11

i am currently running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro on my Apple Mac 2010 27inch. when trying to upgrade the Windows Virtual Window to Windows 10 I get the error message that I do not have enough Ram. The Apple Mac has 8gb of Memory whereas the upgrade
    requires only 2gb.

I have no problems with running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro but would like to complete the step and upgrade the Virtual window to Windows 10.

Any ideas please

John Rey43, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...

1. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error... - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home Pro

2. Upgrade from 11 home to pro failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from 11 home to pro failed: None of the steps that I've followed in the community have worked. Is there a Microsoft licensing I can call to get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-11-home-to-pro-failed/a18a1f09-9591-4492-81ec-e6ad9df968e5
  3. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro failing: I am attempting to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home version through the Microsoft store. I purchased the upgrade and it shows up in my order history but when I click "install" in the Microsoft store, it reaches 9% then fails with an error code: 0x80070490....
  4. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro failing: I am attempting to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home version through the Microsoft store. I purchased the upgrade and it shows up in my order history but when I click "install" in the Microsoft store, it reaches 9% then fails with an error code: 0x80070490....
  5. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with error 0x80070490

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with error 0x80070490: Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with error 0x80070490. Tried chat, which failed including using the generic code as described in other similar posts but get the same error, and rep remote takeover to create local account to install. Got disconnected using instructions...
  6. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with error 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with error 0x80070490: Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade failed with error 0x80070490. Tried chat, which failed including using the generic code as described in other similar posts but get the same error, and rep remote takeover to create local account to install. Got disconnected using instructions...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed: Hi, I've just bought and paid for a Windows 11 update from Home to Pro. I clicked on the install button in Microsoft store and within a few seconds a message said Install Failed and The Store locked up. I can't see any other way to re-try installing my upgrade can anyone...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed

Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Failed: Hi, I've just bought and paid for a Windows 11 update from Home to Pro. I clicked on the install button in Microsoft store and within a few seconds a message said Install Failed and The Store locked up. I can't see any other way to re-try installing my upgrade can anyone...
  9. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro on the MS Store which gives me the page "Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro" I'm not sure what that means; is it going to DownGrade instead? It has a button to install, I press it and then it gives me an error code:...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...

Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro ERROR Windows upgrade failed Error...: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro on the MS Store which gives me the page "Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro" I'm not sure what that means; is it going to DownGrade instead? It has a button to install, I press it and then it gives me an error code:...