Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So last month, my laptop received a message to upgrade to Windows 11, I chose "Stay on Windows 10 for now" but now I want to upgrade to Windows 11. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ddahng, Dec 15, 2021.

1. ddahng Win User

Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

So last month, my laptop received a message to upgrade to Windows 11, I chose "Stay on Windows 10 for now" but now I want to upgrade to Windows 11. Is there any chance to bring back this message again?

:)

ddahng, Dec 15, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 15, 2021
  3. makwy2 Win User
    RAID 5 disappearing on upgrade to Win10

I will lay out my problem in simple terms than some detail and then I'd be happy to add/respond as needed.

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my PC.

I have a RAID 5 array made up of 3 x 1.5tTB HDDs attached to the motherboard directly and set-up through the motherboard utility.

When I upgraded to Windows 10, this drive (R), disappeared completely and in the 'Disk Management' it shows 3 separate 100% empty volumes.

How do I get my RAID drive back?

Steps I've already taken: I have updated general motherboard, SATA, and RAID chipset drivers. I have made sure the AMD RAIDXpert didn't change any settings I had input, and I have restarted more than a few times.

makwy2, Dec 15, 2021
  4. hddi11 Win User

Windows 10 IE 11 browsing history

since I upgraded to windows 10 when I run IE 11 the history disappears after 1 day?? Any suggestion??

hddi11, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared - Similar Threads - upgrade message disappeared

2. Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared: So last month, my laptop received a message to upgrade to Windows 11, I chose "Stay on Windows 10 for now" but now I want to upgrade to Windows 11. Is there any chance to bring back this message again?...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade message disappeared: So last month, my laptop received a message to upgrade to Windows 11, I chose "Stay on Windows 10 for now" but now I want to upgrade to Windows 11. Is there any chance to bring back this message again?...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared: Hi thereRecently I noticed that I no longer am able to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. Not so long ago the feature was available but now I can see latest Windows 10 updates only. What shall I do for the upgrade to be available again?...
  5. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared: Hi thereRecently I noticed that I no longer am able to upgrade my laptop to Windows 11. Not so long ago the feature was available but now I can see latest Windows 10 updates only. What shall I do for the upgrade to be available again?...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade feature disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Message dissapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Message dissapeared: I have Asus X510 Laptop. In updated there was a message, my laptop can upgrade to windows 11. it is shown in updates window. then yesterday I got another message in windows update with a button saying download and install windows 11. I pressed it and it showed me it is...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade Message dissapeared

Windows 11 Upgrade Message dissapeared: I have Asus X510 Laptop. In updated there was a message, my laptop can upgrade to windows 11. it is shown in updates window. then yesterday I got another message in windows update with a button saying download and install windows 11. I pressed it and it showed me it is...
  9. Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared: I was offered an upgrade to Windows 11 and wasn't quite ready to do it. Today I was, but the offer has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?Thanks!...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared

Windows 11 Upgrade Offer Disappeared: I was offered an upgrade to Windows 11 and wasn't quite ready to do it. Today I was, but the offer has disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?Thanks!...