Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread.This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarwishAhmedD, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?

Split from this thread.This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. More about supported CPUs Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHZ anyone know a solution

:)

DarwishAhmedD, Oct 7, 2021
  2. waltc Win User

Introducing Windows 11

Thanks--when I looked at the list the AMD CPUs hadn't been posted. At least some Athlons are on the list, which might make it simpler for you.

waltc, Oct 7, 2021
  3. eelpout Win User
    eelpout, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?

upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10

Welcome to Ten Forums sddfds

Windows 11 has not been released to the public yet. The only Windows 11 currently available is on the Insider Dev and Beta channels.

Whether or not you can upgrade your tablet from 10 to 11 very much depends on the specs of the tablet. Microsoft have increased the minimum required specification for Windows 11. In particular Windows 11 requires a minimum of 4GB RAM, an a UEFI bios with Secure Boot enabled and TPM 2.0 security. In addition, a supported processor is required, for Intel that means an 8th gen or newer CPU (with similar requirements for AMD processors). The full list of requirements are here...

https://docs.microsoft.com/windows/w...1-requirements

...and the lists of supported processors here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/windows-h...r-requirements

Windows 11 setup or upgrade will check that the system meets the minimum requirements and will not install on a machine that is below spec. When 11 is released, Windows Update will not offer 11 as an optional update to machines that are below the minimum requirements.

Without knowing what tablet you have it's not possible to say if it can be upgraded. But as tablets tend to be at the lower end of the market the chances are that it cannot get the upgrade to Windows 11 when it is released. For machines that cannot run Windows 11 Microsoft has said that Windows 10 will continue to be supported until 2025.

Bree, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?

1. Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options? - Similar Threads - upgrade processor supported

2. What to do if my processor does not support windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if my processor does not support windows 11?: I have not received Windows 11 update because of the processor. I have intel core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-processor-does-not-support/f57bb84d-5e31-42b6-a06c-6b3ef5608657
  3. Will My Processor Support Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will My Processor Support Windows 11: can my processor support windows 11??? IntelR PentiumR CPU G2120 @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-processor-support-windows-11/fb4d3490-dd36-4575-bc4e-c45e5b155dfc
  4. Will My Processor Support Windows 11

Will My Processor Support Windows 11: can my processor support windows 11??? IntelR PentiumR CPU G2120 @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-processor-support-windows-11/fb4d3490-dd36-4575-bc4e-c45e5b155dfc
  5. Windows 11 upgrade -my processor is not supported, what are my options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade -my processor is not supported, what are my options?: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. More about supported CPUs Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade -my processor is not supported, what are my options?

Windows 11 upgrade -my processor is not supported, what are my options?: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. More about supported CPUs Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ...
  7. My processor doesn't currently supported for window 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor doesn't currently supported for window 11 upgrade: I have high end premier DELL XPS 15" I bought high cost with high end IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz processor but PC health checker doesn't supported for window 11 upgrade, Can you tell me why?...
  8. My processor doesn't currently supported for window 11 upgrade

My processor doesn't currently supported for window 11 upgrade: I have high end premier DELL XPS 15" I bought high cost with high end IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz processor but PC health checker doesn't supported for window 11 upgrade, Can you tell me why?...
  9. Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?: Split from this thread.This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. More about supported CPUs Processor:...
  10. Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade - my processor is not supported, what are my options?: Split from this thread.This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. More about supported CPUs Processor:...