Windows 10: Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

Discus and support Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mudtiha Induwara, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade. After few minutes it started to Install. At 30% Installing My pc started to lag. When I touched the touchpad my curser isn't moving. Then I immediately turn off my laptop and restart it. Then I turned it On. Then I Went to Settings and then Update. Then It says "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for

:)

Mudtiha Induwara, Nov 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

Start menu not showing apps in Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you installed any update recently?
    As a work around, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

1. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app - Similar Threads - Upgrade showing Settings

2. Apps & Features setting not showing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps & Features setting not showing Windows 11: I'm trying to download driver that is not from the Microsoft store, but I don't see the apps & features setting on my computer to unblock apps that are not from the Microsoft store....
  3. Windows 11 Upgrade with no Settings or Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade with no Settings or Apps: Windows 10 Home recently upgraded to 11 on this PC without warning and without ever asking after a system crash that required a restart on 4/28/2022.It wasn't really a big deal to me. I've always liked the new versions, but this time, a. it deleted my recovery drive, b. it...
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade with no Settings or Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade with no Settings or Apps: Windows 10 Home recently upgraded to 11 on this PC without warning and without ever asking after a system crash that required a restart on 4/28/2022.It wasn't really a big deal to me. I've always liked the new versions, but this time, a. it deleted my recovery drive, b. it...
  5. App startup option does not show up in setting - apps Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App startup option does not show up in setting - apps Windows 11 Home: Hi.Im using Windows 11 Home. My lockscreen did not show the picture that i personalized so i tried to fix it following the instruction of DaveM121 Can't change windows 11 lock screen - Microsoft Community : right click Command Prompt and select 'run as Administrator'Paste...
  6. App startup option does not show up in setting - apps Windows 11 Home

App startup option does not show up in setting - apps Windows 11 Home: Hi.Im using Windows 11 Home. My lockscreen did not show the picture that i personalized so i tried to fix it following the instruction of DaveM121 Can't change windows 11 lock screen - Microsoft Community : right click Command Prompt and select 'run as Administrator'Paste...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app

Windows 11 Upgrade not showing up in Settings app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  8. Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  9. Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app

Windows 11 upgrade not showing up in Setting app: Few days ago I opened up the pc health check app, and clicked "check now" button on the Introducing windows 11. Then It said I can upgrade to windows 11. Then I clicked Download and Install Windows 11. Then In the Settings app, Update tab I saw downloading Windows 11 Upgrade....
  10. settings app not showing windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings app not showing windows 11 update: it says this pc does not currently meet the requirements for windows 11 in settings but the pc health check app says my pc does meet the requirements...