Windows 10: Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0%

Discus and support Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there and i'm upgrading to Windows 11, but i can only see is 0% and i'm really confused why its taking up my space. When i pause it, it stops and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mig2789913, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0%

Hello there and i'm upgrading to Windows 11, but i can only see is 0% and i'm really confused why its taking up my space. When i pause it, it stops and does that mean it is downloading? it keeps telling me to download and install again whenever i resume it.

:)

Mig2789913, Jan 18, 2022
  2. TexTwil Win User
    TexTwil, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0%

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0%

1. Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0% - Similar Threads - Upgrade showing

2. Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?: Went over by 1.4 gb while Onedrive was syncing/backing up. I went to upgrade and decided to get the 100 gb upgrade. However, Everytime I boot up my computer i'm still getting the sync error that i'm over the 5gb and i'm not seeing any extra storage. Has anyone dealt with...
  3. Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?: Went over by 1.4 gb while Onedrive was syncing/backing up. I went to upgrade and decided to get the 100 gb upgrade. However, Everytime I boot up my computer i'm still getting the sync error that i'm over the 5gb and i'm not seeing any extra storage. Has anyone dealt with...
  4. Microsoft showing Windows 11 upgrade prompts on more Windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft showing Windows 11 upgrade prompts on more Windows 10 devices: Starting April 2024, Microsoft is extending upgrade offers to Windows 11 on Windows 10 devices. The company announced the plan on its Tech Community website this week. When Microsoft released Windows 11 in late 2021, it enabled upgrades for a subset of devices only. Staged...
  5. Upgraded from Activated Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, but now my PC is showing as not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from Activated Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, but now my PC is showing as not...: Hi Team,I have just upgraded my PC from Windows 7 Pro which was activated with a valid license to Windows 10 Pro.The upgrade went through fine, but now my PC is showing as "Not activated" and if I try to troubleshoot the activation process, I get an error 0x803fa067.Please...
  6. Upgraded from Activated Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, but now my PC is showing as not...

Upgraded from Activated Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, but now my PC is showing as not...: Hi Team,I have just upgraded my PC from Windows 7 Pro which was activated with a valid license to Windows 10 Pro.The upgrade went through fine, but now my PC is showing as "Not activated" and if I try to troubleshoot the activation process, I get an error 0x803fa067.Please...
  7. Upgraded from Activated Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, but now my PC is showing as not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. I upgraded my old Windows 7 laptop with a new SSD and this showed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my old Windows 7 laptop with a new SSD and this showed up: Hi, I bought online a 1TB WD Blue SATA SSD for my windows 7 laptop and after I installed the SSD, it showed me this:I opened BIOS and tried to fix the boot priority order according to a youtube video. As you can see, the SSD is detected by the laptopBut when I used my old HDD...
  9. I upgraded my old Windows 7 laptop with a new SSD and this showed up

I upgraded my old Windows 7 laptop with a new SSD and this showed up: Hi, I bought online a 1TB WD Blue SATA SSD for my windows 7 laptop and after I installed the SSD, it showed me this:I opened BIOS and tried to fix the boot priority order according to a youtube video. As you can see, the SSD is detected by the laptopBut when I used my old HDD...
  10. I AM TRYING TO UPGRADE FROOM WIN 11 HOME TO PRO BUT IT IS SHOWING AN ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM TRYING TO UPGRADE FROOM WIN 11 HOME TO PRO BUT IT IS SHOWING AN ERROR: I AM TRYING TO UPGRADE FROOM WIN 11 HOME TO PRO BUT IT IS SHOWING AN ERROR ERROR CODE-0x800f0831 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-upgrade-froom-win-11-home-to-pro/919ff39e-1191-4405-aef4-1933d2dbcfa3