Windows 10: Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure

Discus and support Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have an HP Laptop, purchased in 2019, running Win10. I was opted to do the Windows Update to Win11 using Windows Updater. After the update, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertGagne1, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure

So I have an HP Laptop, purchased in 2019, running Win10. I was opted to do the Windows Update to Win11 using Windows Updater. After the update, the system tried to do a reboot and Blue Screened with the Driver PNP Watchdog error. After much research, I found that Microsoft has acknowledged that the Win11 Update can cause a system failure no kidding. I have been unable to perform a system restore at all from my recovery drive as I think the SSD driver was removed or possibly corrupted because the system image is missing.I have exhausted my knowledge in being able to recover my laptop and ne

:)

RobertGagne1, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 6, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure

1. Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure - Similar Threads - Upgrade System Restart

2. System Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Failure Windows 11: So, I have an HP laptop, with windows 11 working on it. I just restarted my laptop and I am stuck in a loop of a blue death screen with the error of unmountable boot volume . I have made an image installation of windows 11 on my usb from the media recovery tool. I have tried...
  3. System Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Failure Windows 11: So, I have an HP laptop, with windows 11 working on it. I just restarted my laptop and I am stuck in a loop of a blue death screen with the error of unmountable boot volume . I have made an image installation of windows 11 on my usb from the media recovery tool. I have tried...
  4. Windows 11 Upgrading Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrading Failure: Hi AllI have upgraded Windows 11 to some users with successHowever, one of user has failed to download/install windows 11 So, I downloaded iso file and try to install.After installation, it restarted and go to BSOD with error code : invalid data access then restart to undoing...
  5. Windows 11 Upgrading Failure

Windows 11 Upgrading Failure: Hi AllI have upgraded Windows 11 to some users with successHowever, one of user has failed to download/install windows 11 So, I downloaded iso file and try to install.After installation, it restarted and go to BSOD with error code : invalid data access then restart to undoing...
  6. System Failure After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Failure After Upgrade: My system has been crashing after it upgraded to windows 11 but today it went on a whole new level of crash. When I turned on my HP Pavilion - 14-ce3008nia, it showed a blue-black screen reading :Boot Device Not FoundPlease install an operating system on your hard diskHard...
  7. System Failure After Upgrade

System Failure After Upgrade: My system has been crashing after it upgraded to windows 11 but today it went on a whole new level of crash. When I turned on my HP Pavilion - 14-ce3008nia, it showed a blue-black screen reading :Boot Device Not FoundPlease install an operating system on your hard diskHard...
  8. Windows 11 system failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system failure: HellloI recently updated my OS to Windows 11 and soon after my PC crashed. The pop ups are as follows:1. Your PC did not start correctly. Restart your computer....2. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.... Stop code: 0xc000021a3. Preparing Automatic Repair 4....
  9. Windows 11 system failure

Windows 11 system failure: HellloI recently updated my OS to Windows 11 and soon after my PC crashed. The pop ups are as follows:1. Your PC did not start correctly. Restart your computer....2. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.... Stop code: 0xc000021a3. Preparing Automatic Repair 4....
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure

Windows 11 Upgrade System Restart Failure: So I have an HP Laptop, purchased in 2019, running Win10. I was opted to do the Windows Update to Win11 using Windows Updater. After the update, the system tried to do a reboot and Blue Screened with the Driver PNP Watchdog error. After much research, I found that Microsoft...