Windows 10: windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...

Discus and support windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was on Windows 10 Home edition, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. After doing so, I purchased through Microsoft Store, The pro edition.Now it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatthewJackson_76, Nov 3, 2021.

1. windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...

I was on Windows 10 Home edition, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. After doing so, I purchased through Microsoft Store, The pro edition.Now it wont let me activate Windows and keeps coming up with the following error:We cant activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003

:)

MatthewJackson_76, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...

1. windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the... - Similar Threads - upgrade Pro Suddenly

2. Wanted to upgrade to windows 11 but i have a windows 10 activated with a windows 10 pro key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanted to upgrade to windows 11 but i have a windows 10 activated with a windows 10 pro key...: I want to upgrade to windows 11 but i have a windows 10 pro when i will upgrade to windows 11 will my windows 10 pro activation key will get wasted...
  3. Wanted to upgrade to windows 11 but i have a windows 10 activated with a windows 10 pro key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wanted to upgrade to windows 11 but i have a windows 10 activated with a windows 10 pro key...: I want to upgrade to windows 11 but i have a windows 10 pro when i will upgrade to windows 11 will my windows 10 pro activation key will get wasted...
  4. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  5. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  6. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.: how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199 upgrade?...
  7. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.: how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199 upgrade?...
  8. windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upgrade to windows 11 Pro - Suddenly I have to activate Windows 10 again but the...: I was on Windows 10 Home edition, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11. After doing so, I purchased through Microsoft Store, The pro edition.Now it wont let me activate Windows and keeps coming up with the following error:We cant activate Windows on this device because you...
  9. If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I have a Window 10 Pro, can I upgrade it to Window 11 Pro?: I have a Windows 10 pro and I can upgrade to Windows 11. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will it be Windows 11 or Windows 11 pro? And if there is only Windows 11, what function will I lose from Windows 10 pro? And do I need to do something in order to upgrade to window 11 pro such...
  10. I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...: I recently upgraded from Home to Pro version. Now I have received the upgrade for Windows 11. So, if I upgrade to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or Home?...