Windows 10: Windows 11 Upgrade when released

Discus and support Windows 11 Upgrade when released in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, will Windows 11 when released still work with a discontinued Asrock motherboard which is Windows 10 compatible or better to stay using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Win10userTA, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Upgrade when released

Hi, will Windows 11 when released still work with a discontinued Asrock motherboard which is Windows 10 compatible or better to stay using Windows 10 or upgrade motherboard?

:)

Win10userTA, Jun 18, 2021

2. When will Windows 11 be released?

Hi,

i know there will be no Windows 11 (as far as i know), It'll come as updates for windows 10, what i want to know is "Is there a specific release Date for this update, will it be MAJOR UPDATE changing everything, or just minor updates like step by step ?!"

some websites say that It'll be in 2018, but nothing is confirmed.

*Modified title for accuracy*

*Original title: WINDOWS 11 Release Date ?!*

AbdulrahmanSHD, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade when released

Windows 11 Release Date

Sir,

I Want to know that when will windows 11 will be release?. when i search in google that when will windows 11 will release then the answer is" 29 AUGUST 2020" but i want to know that when will windows 11 will release as i am windows 10 user so, i want to
    update my laptop to windows 11.

sanjeevkumarverma, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Upgrade when released

1. Windows 11 Upgrade when released - Similar Threads - Upgrade released

2. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...: Can anyone help cant reboot my surface lap top after a forced windows upgrade. Have unlocked via bitlocker but can’t get any of the repair options or reinstall options to work. On repair from local it fails on reinstall at 64%....
  3. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...: Can anyone help cant reboot my surface lap top after a forced windows upgrade. Have unlocked via bitlocker but can’t get any of the repair options or reinstall options to work. On repair from local it fails on reinstall at 64%....
  4. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse releases click when dragging after upgrade from W10 to W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse releases click when dragging after upgrade from W10 to W11: After upgrading to W11, I've noticed this issue.The pattern I observed is: - click and hold left button, drag while holding left button, - stop dragging while holding button, - drag again while holding button. At this point windows releases the button without it physically...
  6. Mouse releases click when dragging after upgrade from W10 to W11

Mouse releases click when dragging after upgrade from W10 to W11: After upgrading to W11, I've noticed this issue.The pattern I observed is: - click and hold left button, drag while holding left button, - stop dragging while holding button, - drag again while holding button. At this point windows releases the button without it physically...
  7. How to upgrade to official WINDOWS 11 version from release preview channel without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade to official WINDOWS 11 version from release preview channel without...: How can I upgrade to official WINDOWS 11 version from release preview channel without installing using ISO?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-to-official-windows-11-version-from/bd1d0eb2-32ea-426e-9853-55b2c88d9067
  8. How to upgrade to official WINDOWS 11 version from release preview channel without...

How to upgrade to official WINDOWS 11 version from release preview channel without...: How can I upgrade to official WINDOWS 11 version from release preview channel without installing using ISO?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-to-official-windows-11-version-from/bd1d0eb2-32ea-426e-9853-55b2c88d9067
  9. Can I upgrade/update to the official stable public release of Windows 11 from Windows 11 Beta?

Can I upgrade/update to the official stable public release of Windows 11 from Windows 11 Beta?: Earlier I had Windows 10. Then I joined Insider program by mistake and got updated to Windows 11 Beta.So currently I've Windows 11 Beta and I've just logged out of Insider.Now as you know Windows 11 public stable version is released today October 5. But when I click Check for...
  10. When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When is the next windows 10 upgrade is gonna release: When is the next update gonna release for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-the-next-windows-10-upgrade-is-gonna/d69638cf-6f9b-4101-b1bd-f528737d5d4a