Windows 10: Windows 11 Upgrade will affect office?

Discus and support Windows 11 Upgrade will affect office? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 on it.Now the vendor also provided me free Office word, excel and pp in it.So upgrading to the new windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NitinV Kuttan, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Upgrade will affect office?

Hi,I purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 on it.Now the vendor also provided me free Office word, excel and pp in it.So upgrading to the new windows 11, will this affect my Office subscription?Thank you for the response.RegardsNitin

:)

NitinV Kuttan, Sep 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CWindows 11 Upgrade will affect office? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 11, 2021
  3. yzusp Win User
    Will the Windows 10 upgrade affect accessing Office 2010?

Will the Windows 10 upgrade affect accessing Office 2010? Will it make me upgrade and is there an option to KEEP windows 7?

yzusp, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Krimstix Win User

Windows 11 Upgrade will affect office?

Will Reinstalling Windows 10 affect Microsoft Office 2016 updates?

Thanks boss *Biggrin

Just wanted to clarify if the repair install will affect the Office Updates since it is listed on the Windows Update list.

Krimstix, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Upgrade will affect office?

1. Windows 11 Upgrade will affect office? - Similar Threads - Upgrade affect office

2. Windows 11 affected by trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 affected by trojan: Hello, I was trying to install an app that could manipulate my discord server and cause it to automatically create channels, etc and remove all uses against TOS. A trojan was subsequently deployed and the software provider sent me a screen shot of my desktop and my discord...
  3. Windows 11 affected by trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 affected by trojan: Hello, I was trying to install an app that could manipulate my discord server and cause it to automatically create channels, etc and remove all uses against TOS. A trojan was subsequently deployed and the software provider sent me a screen shot of my desktop and my discord...
  4. Windows 11 crashed, affecting display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashed, affecting display: I was working on several PDFs when my HP laptop, running Windows 11 crashed. Now the brightness is greatly reduced, the text size is tiny and my second monitor isn't being detected. When this happened before I updated to Windows 11 but now there are no updates showing. Does...
  5. Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade: What happens to my Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade? Will it need to be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016-after-windows-11-upgrade/f547c67b-232e-468a-a624-fdc7be8441ac
  6. Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade: What happens to my Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade? Will it need to be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016-after-windows-11-upgrade/f547c67b-232e-468a-a624-fdc7be8441ac
  7. Office 2016 after windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Office Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Office Upgrade: I am having trouble upgrading to Microsoft Windows 2007 from 2003. I am using Parallels on my Mac and Windows 10. The 2003 version works good - but won't upgrade to 2007...Thanks in advance for any help......
  9. Office upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office upgrade: I purchased a new laptop in 2013 and upgraded to windows 10 thereafter, I'm now told I need to upgrade as some apps/software will no longer work after Jan. 14th. First off, is this true? Also, is the price I've been quoted correct $359.00 US dollars?...
  10. Office Upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Upgrade: I have Office enterprise and have read that I can upgrade to office 2013. Is this a true statement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-upgrade/2dfd21c6-b88e-438c-bf86-f5cb7fa9d1b5