Windows 10: Windows 11 upgrade

Discus and support Windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. My current process is not AMD PRO A10-9700E R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G / not supported for Windows 11 installation/upgrade.What should I do? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guignard Lionel, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows 11 upgrade

Hello. My current process is not AMD PRO A10-9700E R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G / not supported for Windows 11 installation/upgrade.What should I do? How could I change/replace/upgrade the processor?And what would the most relevent/recommanded processor be?Thank you!

:)

Guignard Lionel, Nov 30, 2023

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 30, 2023
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Windows 11 upgrade

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 upgrade

1. Windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  6. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  7. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  8. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...
  10. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...