Windows 10: Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

Discus and support Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LB_724, Oct 21, 2022.

1. LB_724 Win User

Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I have dowloaded all updates drivers etc. but it still doesn't change anything. Instead it uses around 30-40% of integrated while the dedicated is being used 0% and randomly spiking up to 100% for half a second or so. I also noticed that it uses the dedicated graphics to load things but integrated for the actual game.Does a

:)

LB_724, Oct 21, 2022
  2. LB_724 Win User

Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I have dowloaded all updates drivers etc. but it still doesn't change anything. Instead it uses around 30-40% of integrated while the dedicated is being used 0% and randomly spiking up to 100% for half a second or so. I also noticed that it uses the dedicated graphics to load things but integrated for the actual game.Does anyone know how to fix this?

LB_724, Oct 21, 2022
  3. Switchable graphics, Dedicated graphics

Thank you for following up. For better assistance on switchable graphics and dedicated graphics, we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your graphics card.

Jomari Arc, Oct 21, 2022
  4. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

doriandiaconu, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics - Similar Threads - using integrated graphics

2. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  3. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  4. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? I have i7-13700k, CPU with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, if I buy intel arc a750, can I enable both? Cand I used HDMI on graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI on another devices? monitor or soundbar ?...
  5. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? I have i7-13700k, CPU with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, if I buy intel arc a750, can I enable both? Cand I used HDMI on graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI on another devices? monitor or soundbar ?...
  6. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics: Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I...
  7. Laptop is using igpu instead of dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop is using igpu instead of dedicated graphics: my laptop has an ipgu and a dedicated one but it's using the integrated graphics, it switches to the dedicated gpu when under high load but I want it to always use the dedicated gpu and never the igpu. How can I do this? submitted by /u/ThisDoesNotHelp [link] [comments]...
  8. Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?: Hi, hello, stupid question I know but I was wondering whether it is possible to make your integrated CPU graphics and GPU dedicated graphics to work together and maybe get extra performance? Is it possible or is it just stupid? submitted by /u/FatalYT [link] [comments]...
  9. System Won't Use Dedicated Graphics, Defaults to Integrated

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System Won't Use Dedicated Graphics, Defaults to Integrated: Laptop: Dell G3 3779 So a friend of mine updated their GeForce drivers a while ago and suddenly their laptop is using integrated graphics for everything, they get low FPS even on non demanding titles such as League that their laptop should and was able to handle just fine....
  10. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one: I got a Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 Laptop, with all the drivers up-to-date (including beta drivers). http://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/prod...Product%20Info The laptop features an Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 video card and a NVidia GeForce 840M. The trick is that...