Windows 10: Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in

Discus and support Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im on a brand new PC that has been working fine for the past week and today it randomly keeps zooming in and out using the keyboard shortcuts ctlr+ and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cat265, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Cat265 Win User

Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in

Im on a brand new PC that has been working fine for the past week and today it randomly keeps zooming in and out using the keyboard shortcuts ctlr+ and ctlr- I'm using a keyboard tester to see if this was the case.It is also doing this when the keyboard isn't plugged in and I've also ruled out the mouse.The only thing I did differently yesterday was I switched the power off a couple minutes after hitting Shut Down. As far as I'm aware there wasn't any updates happening.I've tried reinstalling drivers and running troubleshooting on the keyboard but that's done nothing. I'm out of ideas for wh

:)

Cat265, Aug 12, 2022
  2. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Aug 12, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, Aug 12, 2022
  4. Wynona Win User

Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in

Wynona, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in - Similar Threads - using keyboard zoom

2. Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 11: Why does windows 11 assign keyboard shortcuts to itself that are already being used by other apps? WITHOUT the possibility to change these keyboard shortcuts...Why can't the users change these keyboard shortcuts in Windows 11?I have an app that uses the Win+Ctrl+L keyboard...
  3. Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 11: Why does windows 11 assign keyboard shortcuts to itself that are already being used by other apps? WITHOUT the possibility to change these keyboard shortcuts...Why can't the users change these keyboard shortcuts in Windows 11?I have an app that uses the Win+Ctrl+L keyboard...
  4. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  5. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  6. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  7. Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in

Windows 11 using keyboard zoom shortcuts by itself, even without keyboard plugged in: Im on a brand new PC that has been working fine for the past week and today it randomly keeps zooming in and out using the keyboard shortcuts ctlr+ and ctlr- I'm using a keyboard tester to see if this was the case.It is also doing this when the keyboard isn't plugged in and...
  8. Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts: Technical Level: Basic.Applies to: All Windows 11 editions.Revision: 1.0.In this article, I will be listing Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts that will help you to smartly use this operating system. Here, denotes Windows key. On older keyboards, it have sign.Keyboard...
  9. Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts

Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts: Technical Level: Basic.Applies to: All Windows 11 editions.Revision: 1.0.In this article, I will be listing Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts that will help you to smartly use this operating system. Here, denotes Windows key. On older keyboards, it have sign.Keyboard...
  10. Keyboard typing even when not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing even when not plugged in: My keyboard has been automatically typing "b" nonstop unless I were to power down and reboot the machine, but it would still continue to repeat the behavior after a few minutes. Unplugging the keyboard and using a different USB doesn't help, or even leaving it unplugged. The...