Windows 10: Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!!

Discus and support Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After my laptop with Windows 11Pro updated to Windows 11 version 21H2, the laptop can no longer boot. It completely destroyed the pc! Sat for one day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex123876, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!!

After my laptop with Windows 11Pro updated to Windows 11 version 21H2, the laptop can no longer boot. It completely destroyed the pc! Sat for one day with tech support and they could not get in fixed. Different methods of recovery, clean install nothing!!

:)

Alex123876, Oct 8, 2022
  2. wiganken Win User

Windows 11 compatible but not even offered 21H2??

I have an HP desktop PC and a DELL laptop and both are suitable for Windows 11 although it has not been offered as yet. Both machines have received the latest Windows updates and are on Windows 10 version 21H1 build 1288.

1. I am not interested in upgrading to Windows 11 but, if the machines are suitable for Windows 11, why aren’t my machines being offered the upgrade to version 21H2?
    2. Are there issues with 21H2 that caused Microsoft to put an upgrade block on it?
    3. I am happy with version 21H1 and I assume I will not be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 until version 21H2 is installed. Am I right in this assumption?
    Thanks.

wiganken, Oct 8, 2022
  3. David-M. Win User
    Updating to Windows 11

The list in the link you indicated is the processors supported by Windows 10 Version 21H2.
    Your processor is on this list. So it is officially supported by Windows 10 Version 21H2.

PC Health Check uses the list of processors supported by Windows 11. See the list in the link below.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...
    Your processor is not on this list. So it is not officially supported by Windows 11.

David-M., Oct 8, 2022
  4. Dikirok Win User

Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!!

Windows 10 version 21H2 update showing in Windows update when Windows 11 is installed

I was not able to install Windows 10 version 21H2 update when running Windows 10 - I tried a bunch of troubleshooting steps and nothing worked. In the end I decided to install Windows 11 in the hopes this problem would go away. Now in Windows Update I still see Windows 10 version 21H2 update!! How do I get rid of this?

Dikirok, Oct 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!!

1. Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!! - Similar Threads - version 21H2 update

2. windows 11 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 destroyed my laptop: Here we go again.Hello I am currently having a problem with my display on my laptop, there is a white light/ smear of white light at the edge of my display, I don't know what it is or what caused it. I down know if it will get worse or not.it looks like its getting worst...It...
  3. windows 11 destroyed my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 destroyed my laptop: Here we go again.Hello I am currently having a problem with my display on my laptop, there is a white light/ smear of white light at the edge of my display, I don't know what it is or what caused it. I down know if it will get worse or not.it looks like its getting worst...It...
  4. Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer: Computer fan runs continuously with no programs open. Zoom lags so badly it’s completely unusable and my entire livelihood revolves around zoom. I can’t downgrade because they put a stupid 10-day limit on reverting for some asinine reason. Microsoft, y’all truly hate your...
  5. Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer

Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer: Computer fan runs continuously with no programs open. Zoom lags so badly it’s completely unusable and my entire livelihood revolves around zoom. I can’t downgrade because they put a stupid 10-day limit on reverting for some asinine reason. Microsoft, y’all truly hate your...
  6. Windows 11 version 21H2 destroyed my PC!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version 21H2 destroyed my PC!!!!!: After Windows 11 Pro updated to the Windows 11 version 21H2, the pc is completely destroyed! Spent all day with HP tech support but they could not fix it. Recovery, new install, cloud install - nothing worked!!! How can this be fixed?...
  7. Windows 11 version 21H2 destroyed my PC!!!!!

Windows 11 version 21H2 destroyed my PC!!!!!: After Windows 11 Pro updated to the Windows 11 version 21H2, the pc is completely destroyed! Spent all day with HP tech support but they could not fix it. Recovery, new install, cloud install - nothing worked!!! How can this be fixed?...
  8. Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 version 21H2 update to Windows 11 Pro destroyed my PC!!!!: After my laptop with Windows 11Pro updated to Windows 11 version 21H2, the laptop can no longer boot. It completely destroyed the pc! Sat for one day with tech support and they could not get in fixed. Different methods of recovery, clean install nothing!!...
  9. Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Destroyed my computer: Hello,I'm absolutely baffled by what Microsoft has done. I woke up this morning to an update in progress restarting my computer. I left came back and it hadn't finished so I left it. When I got back later in the day the computer was at my log in screen and looked normal but...
  10. Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

Windows 11 Destroyed my computer: Hello,I'm absolutely baffled by what Microsoft has done. I woke up this morning to an update in progress restarting my computer. I left came back and it hadn't finished so I left it. When I got back later in the day the computer was at my log in screen and looked normal but...