Windows 10: Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update fails

Discus and support Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update fails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I've been trying to install windows 11 version 22H2, however, it continuously fails. Before it was giving a different error, but after running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CrazeXD, Oct 9, 2022.

1. CrazeXD Win User

Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update fails

Hi,I've been trying to install windows 11 version 22H2, however, it continuously fails. Before it was giving a different error, but after running the update troubleshooter, the error I am consistently getting is 0x800700b7. What I've Tried:Windows update troubleshooterDISM cleanup

:)

CrazeXD, Oct 9, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 9, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Oct 9, 2022
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Thema:

1. Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update fails - Similar Threads - Version 22H2 Update

2. Windows Update failing - Windows 11, version 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update failing - Windows 11, version 22h2 update: I've been attempting to update my Windows 11 installation for the past few days.Windows update returns "We couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x80070032". Any time I attempt such, it fails at 37%.To debug this issue I have tried the following from this page:...
  3. Windows Update failing - Windows 11, version 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update failing - Windows 11, version 22h2 update: I've been attempting to update my Windows 11 installation for the past few days.Windows update returns "We couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x80070032". Any time I attempt such, it fails at 37%.To debug this issue I have tried the following from this page:...
  4. Updating to Windows 10 version 22H2 Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating to Windows 10 version 22H2 Fails: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 update is available for my desktop PC.And it fails every time. update downloading is okay. but after restarting it states failed install attempt and error code. Below are the error codes I got so far.0x8024000b0x80242016Current...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 version 22H2 Fails

Updating to Windows 10 version 22H2 Fails: Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 update is available for my desktop PC.And it fails every time. update downloading is okay. but after restarting it states failed install attempt and error code. Below are the error codes I got so far.0x8024000b0x80242016Current...
  6. Windows 10 Version 22H2 fails to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 fails to update: Hello,I've been dealing with this issue for a very long time. I've given up multiple times spent hours trying to do this. I got new ram, a new harddrive and still gets stuck. I am using a disk of windows 10 and did a fresh install on a fresh harddrive. It used to give me an...
  7. Windows 10 Version 22H2 fails to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 fails to update: Hello,I've been dealing with this issue for a very long time. I've given up multiple times spent hours trying to do this. I got new ram, a new harddrive and still gets stuck. I am using a disk of windows 10 and did a fresh install on a fresh harddrive. It used to give me an...
  8. Windows 11 Version 22H2; installation fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Version 22H2; installation fails: Hi,after having solved my problems with up-to-date drivers, my system works seamless. I tried to update to Version 22H2 several times; download and installation work fine up to 95% including several restarts. Then I get the Blue Screen with the Stop Code "Driver Power State...
  9. Windows 11 Version 22H2; installation fails

Windows 11 Version 22H2; installation fails: Hi,after having solved my problems with up-to-date drivers, my system works seamless. I tried to update to Version 22H2 several times; download and installation work fine up to 95% including several restarts. Then I get the Blue Screen with the Stop Code "Driver Power State...
  10. Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update fails: Hi,I've been trying to install windows 11 version 22H2, however, it continuously fails. Before it was giving a different error, but after running the update troubleshooter, the error I am consistently getting is 0x800700b7. What I've Tried:Windows update troubleshooterDISM...