Windows 10: Windows 11 video playback too light

Discus and support Windows 11 video playback too light in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All video playbacks like Team's video stream, Youtube videos are so light that one cannot see the video properly. The light/brightness is normal for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deonvanaarde, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Windows 11 video playback too light

All video playbacks like Team's video stream, Youtube videos are so light that one cannot see the video properly. The light/brightness is normal for anything that is not videos. I have 3 monitors and it is on all of them like that.

:)

deonvanaarde, Dec 7, 2021

2. window 10 video playback trouble

Hi David,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need whether you play the video from the website/Movies and TV app?

I suggest you to run the video playback troubleshooter and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and devices under
      Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Video playback under Windows.

• Click on Advanced on the Video playback dialog box and click on
      Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Video playback troubleshooter.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Windows 11 video playback too light

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 video playback too light

1. Windows 11 video playback too light - Similar Threads - video playback too

2. Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I have had a problem with playing videos on Windows for a bit longer now and the Microsoft Technicians always said they had the fix but just f..ed up my system in the end, making me have to restore with a restore point. Let's get to the point: Every time I try to play...
  3. Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Video Playback in Windows 11: Hi Guys,I have had a problem with playing videos on Windows for a bit longer now and the Microsoft Technicians always said they had the fix but just f..ed up my system in the end, making me have to restore with a restore point. Let's get to the point: Every time I try to play...
  4. Windows 11 too light of a touch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 too light of a touch: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. I use the fingerpad to move around and new windows keep opening up. Other times when I want to open a new window I have to hit it several times and often times hard enough to feel the click. I had this all typed out before and it just...
  5. Windows 11 too light of a touch

Windows 11 too light of a touch: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. I use the fingerpad to move around and new windows keep opening up. Other times when I want to open a new window I have to hit it several times and often times hard enough to feel the click. I had this all typed out before and it just...
  6. font too light on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font too light on windows 11: Windows 11: Need darker font. I have tried cleartype adjust to make the font darker but the font is still too light. How can I darken the font?I have tried to drag and drop a bold font but the drag and drop doesn't move the font...
  7. font too light on windows 11

font too light on windows 11: Windows 11: Need darker font. I have tried cleartype adjust to make the font darker but the font is still too light. How can I darken the font?I have tried to drag and drop a bold font but the drag and drop doesn't move the font...
  8. Windows 11 video playback too light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 video playback too light: All video playbacks like Team's video stream, Youtube videos are so light that one cannot see the video properly. The light/brightness is normal for anything that is not videos. I have 3 monitors and it is on all of them like that....
  9. Delayed video playback on Windows 11

Delayed video playback on Windows 11: I did a fresh install of Windows 11 yesterday, absolutely love it and didn't encounter any bugs yet; except this, on YouTube, I realized that the audio is fine, but the video is a bit behind/delayed. I checked on other video sharing sites, same problem. Did a restart hoping...
  10. MOV video playback too fast

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOV video playback too fast: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I'm trying to playback a MOV video I took. It plays too fast, audio and video. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-video-playback-too-fast/b151f9aa-7098-496c-a5c1-8fda37c36673