Windows 10: Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

Discus and support Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch.Please could you assist!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Bhatt, Feb 23, 2024.

1. A Bhatt Win User

Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch.Please could you assist!

:)

A Bhatt, Feb 23, 2024

2. Windows 11 Virus & Protection | Page Not Found | Contact your IT Admin

Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch.
    I have recently gotten a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop, running windows 11 pro and ever since i can not launch virus and protection.

I have followed the below steps, however i am still stuck with the same issue,

1. Run SFC and DISM
    2. Repair & Reset Windows Security
    3. Restart Windows Security Service ( unable to restart, option is greyed out)
    4. Check your Date and Time settings
    5. Turn on Virus and threat protection settings ( unable to as it isnt in windows security panel)
    6. Turn on Real-time protection ( same issue as above, it isnt available)
    7. Uninstall any other third-party antivirus
    8. Run a malware scan with ESET security
    9. Fix: Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection missing using Local Group Policy Editor
      1. Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows components\Windows Security\Virus and threat protection
      2. Select “Not Configured” or Disabled to show the Virus & threat protection in Windows Security.
    10. Using Registry Editor
      1. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection
      2. Set the value to 0 to show. Or you can also delete “UILockdown” to show the Virus and threat protection.
    11. Use PowerShell
      1. Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0
    Please could someone help me, i feel really compromised without the ability to access virus and protection settings.
    ( Note, the only other program which may have a conflict that i am running is lenovo vantage)

iyaadsaley, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Rob_Wolf Win User
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection and Device Security - Page Not Found | Contact your IT Admin

Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch. Also my Device Security is saying Memory integrity is OFF but if I try to go to settings for device security, it says Page Not Available.

I have a Razer Blade 15 and everything used to work ok until recently I had some boot issues and had to fully reinstall Windows 11. Now on the fresh install I have these issues. I've followed a lot of guides and tried at least these steps (probably more but don't remember everything):

1. Run SFC and DISM
    2. Repair & Reset Windows Security
    3. Restart Windows Security Service ( unable to restart, option is greyed out)
    4. Check your Date and Time settings
    5. Turn on Virus and threat protection settings ( unable to as it isnt in windows security panel)
    6. Uninstall any other third-party antivirus
    7. Using Registry Editor
      1. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection
      2. Set the value to 0 to show. Or you can also delete “UILockdown” to show the Virus and threat protection.
    8. Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender folder
    9. Use PowerShell
      1. Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0

Also verified my Secure Boot is enabled.

Please help me as I am completely stumped at this point. Thank you!

Rob_Wolf, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

Windows 11 Virus & Protection | Page Not Found | Contact your IT Admin

Download defender-policies-remove.reg from this page and apply the file via Safe mode.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

1. Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin - Similar Threads - Virus Protection Page

2. Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin: Hello,I need some help. I just newly subscribed to Microsoft 365 personal. I love it. However, I just found out that when I try to open "Virus & Protection" in my windows security, it will have a prompt message stating "Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin" - this is a...
  3. Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection say Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin: Hello,I need some help. I just newly subscribed to Microsoft 365 personal. I love it. However, I just found out that when I try to open "Virus & Protection" in my windows security, it will have a prompt message stating "Page Not Found and contact your IT Admin" - this is a...
  4. Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin: Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch.Please could you assist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-virus-protection-page-not-found-contact/873e22b3-7519-43c3-936d-aff0a497fbf5
  5. Windows 11 Virus & Protection and Device Security - Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection and Device Security - Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin: Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch. Also my Device Security is saying Memory integrity is OFF but if I try to go to settings for device security, it says Page Not Available.I have a Razer Blade 15 and everything used...
  6. Windows 11 Virus & Protection and Device Security - Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

Windows 11 Virus & Protection and Device Security - Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin: Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch. Also my Device Security is saying Memory integrity is OFF but if I try to go to settings for device security, it says Page Not Available.I have a Razer Blade 15 and everything used...
  7. Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin: Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch. I have recently gotten a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop, running windows 11 pro and ever since i can not launch virus and protection. I have followed the below steps, however i am...
  8. Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin

Windows 11 Virus & Protection Page Not Found Contact your IT Admin: Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch. I have recently gotten a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop, running windows 11 pro and ever since i can not launch virus and protection. I have followed the below steps, however i am...
  9. Virus and threat protection page not found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection page not found: Good day Supporting TeamWhenever I try to go to the virus and threat area on my settings, my computer tells me the page I am looking for is no longer available and I must contact my IT Administrator for help.Regards...
  10. Virus and Threat Protection Not Working (Page Not Found)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus and Threat Protection Not Working (Page Not Found): So I went to download a torrent and realized that qBittorent was gone from my computer (annoying) so I tried to add it to the exception list and the virus and treat center is completely gone. It says “your IT administrator has limited access” so I looked online to...