Windows 10: Windows 11 voice out of sync

Discus and support Windows 11 voice out of sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with audio and video out of sync... it happens for some reason, the youtube video pauses for a second at start and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShauryaShukla1, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Windows 11 voice out of sync

Hello, I am having a problem with audio and video out of sync... it happens for some reason, the youtube video pauses for a second at start and then plays autmoatically and then the audio goes ut of sync tried everything disabling enhancments, enabling high power mode, updating drivers and everything doesn't work... I am using a Infinity Glide N133 as my sound output and btw it didn't happen on Windows 10, as soon as I upgraded to windows 11 it started happening.

:)

ShauryaShukla1, Nov 22, 2021

2. Internet Explorer 11 syncing

Hi,

We'd like to get more information about the Internet 11 sync issue. Please answer the following questions below:

• Does this issue occur on both laptop and desktop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
    • What is the current build of and version of Windows 10? You can check it by pressing the
      Windows key + R and type winver.

We will wait for your response.

Emmanuel Gam, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 voice out of sync

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 voice out of sync

1. Windows 11 voice out of sync - Similar Threads - voice sync

2. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  3. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  4. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  5. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  6. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  7. Video pause for 1 second at start youtube and then voice out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video pause for 1 second at start youtube and then voice out of sync: The video pauses for like 1 second at the start and then the video goes out of sync and and it even does that after pausing it for like 10 min's did everything turned on the option in the device manager where it would the Bluetooth device won't turn off, modified the registry...
  8. Video pause for 1 second at start youtube and then voice out of sync

Video pause for 1 second at start youtube and then voice out of sync: The video pauses for like 1 second at the start and then the video goes out of sync and and it even does that after pausing it for like 10 min's did everything turned on the option in the device manager where it would the Bluetooth device won't turn off, modified the registry...
  9. Windows 11 voice out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 voice out of sync: Hello, I am having a problem with audio and video out of sync... it happens for some reason, the youtube video pauses for a second at start and then plays autmoatically and then the audio goes ut of sync tried everything disabling enhancments, enabling high power mode,...
  10. Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-voice-is-not-sync-with-youtube-or-facebook/826a4d18-e444-404d-8559-a79ce192f4d4