Windows 10: windows 11 Voice Typing issue

Discus and support windows 11 Voice Typing issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Transcription from voice to text on any app has always worked by pressing Windows logo key + H.I have a DELL and since I deactivated the "support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luke 514, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Luke 514 Win User

windows 11 Voice Typing issue

Transcription from voice to text on any app has always worked by pressing Windows logo key + H.I have a DELL and since I deactivated the "support assist agent" service .. the Voice Typing of w11 no longer works .. when I open it it gives this error: you are not connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try again.0x800704cf

:)

Luke 514, Aug 16, 2022

2. Greek Language Support for Voice Typing in Windows 11 - When will it be available?

I am planning to upgrade to windows 11 and looking forward to use the new voice typing feature. However, I noticed that the greek language is not among the supported languages (a peculiar and annoying fact, given the long list of the already supported languages).

So, I would like to know when greek language support for Voice Typing will be available in Windows 11.

Thanks in advance

Γιώργος Σαραντίδης, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2022
  4. windows 11 Voice Typing issue

Voice Typing Windows 11

The Windows+H Shortcut isn't triggering Voice Typing on my Windows 11 Laptop.
    How do I fix this?

thank you.

ArchitSahni, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 Voice Typing issue

1. windows 11 Voice Typing issue - Similar Threads - Voice Typing issue

2. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  3. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  4. Voice typing

Voice typing: There should be a command to start like hey voice typing and the button should be minimizable and there should be auto recognition mode for people who speak more than a language and it should support Arabic and there should be an option in right click options: start voice...
  5. windows 11 Voice Typing issue

windows 11 Voice Typing issue: Transcription from voice to text on any app has always worked by pressing Windows logo key + H.I have a DELL and since I deactivated the "support assist agent" service .. the Voice Typing of w11 no longer works .. when I open it it gives this error: you are not connected to...
  6. Voice Typing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing Windows 11: The Windows+H Shortcut isn't triggering Voice Typing on my Windows 11 Laptop. How do I fix this?thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-typing-windows-11/c12f5ecb-c4c9-4285-87f8-f1da9c715343
  7. Voice Typing Windows 11

Voice Typing Windows 11: The Windows+H Shortcut isn't triggering Voice Typing on my Windows 11 Laptop. How do I fix this?thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-typing-windows-11/c12f5ecb-c4c9-4285-87f8-f1da9c715343
  8. Voice Typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing: When I use the voice typing feature on my laptop by pressing windows key + H, it pops up the Microsoft sign-in page and says "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password." After I sign in, it just opens the sign-in page again when I press the...
  9. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...
  10. voice typing

voice typing: please help on how to do voice typing in MS Word?? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-typing/a3301c02-542c-4dcb-9b4d-64006b04175c