Windows 10: Windows 11 Volume 3 issue

Discus and support Windows 11 Volume 3 issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my computer was in a infinite black loading screen so i decided to reset my computer, and once it started up it asked me which version of windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dono hall, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Dono hall Win User

Windows 11 Volume 3 issue

my computer was in a infinite black loading screen so i decided to reset my computer, and once it started up it asked me which version of windows 11 did i want to use, and i clicked on both of them. it says it’s installing and gets to about 91% and brings me back to this screen. i rebought windows 10 and installed it on a removable hdd, and when i try to install windows 10 on any of my drives it just says “we couldn’t install windows in the location you chose. please check your media drive here’s more info about what happened 0x80300024 side note i have 2 hard drives and 2 ssds and it says it

:)

Dono hall, Dec 7, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Windows Couldn't update the system reserved partition

What is your operating system version and build?

What troubleshooting steps have you made?

Open administrative command prompt and run: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Panther

Search for these log files and post with onedrive or a cloud link.
    setupact.log
    setuperr.log

In administrative command prompt run:

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select volume 0
    4) list volume
    5) select volume 1
    6) list partition
    7) select volume 2
    8) list partition
    9) select volume 3
    10) list partition
    11) select volume 4
    12) list partition
    13) exit

Please copy and paste into the post.

zbook, Dec 7, 2022
  3. little cat, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Volume 3 issue

Issues with the Volume mixer on windows 10.

Hi Margit,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing?

2. Did you receive any error message?

3. Does that mean that the Volume mixer icon is not present on the desktop?

4. Are you facing this sound issue on any specific application, since you had mentioned Skype?

If the Volume mixer icon is missing from the desktop, this issue may arise when the notification for the Volume mixer is not turned on in the settings.

Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type Notifications in the Searchbar and select Notifications and action center.

• Select the option “Select which icons appear on the taskbar”.

• Make sure the Volume icon has been turned on from the settings.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope that the information helps. Please do let us know whether you are able to retrieve the icon to the Action center. If the issue still persists, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Volume 3 issue

1. Windows 11 Volume 3 issue - Similar Threads - Volume issue

2. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  3. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  4. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?

Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?: Win 11, Dell Latitude 5590My computer had a sudden restart, and the audio drivers no longer are working. At first it did not detect any sound output at all, but now it does detect Realtek Audio speakers but does not let the volume increase from 0. Playing audio files brings...
  6. Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider not working, and troubleshooter can't identify the issue?: Win 11, Dell Latitude 5590My computer had a sudden restart, and the audio drivers no longer are working. At first it did not detect any sound output at all, but now it does detect Realtek Audio speakers but does not let the volume increase from 0. Playing audio files brings...
  7. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  8. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  9. Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.

Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.: My gaming computer is fairly new, like maybe a month old. I have been having an issue with my volume automatically turning down. I have made sure all audio drivers are up to date, nothing is triggering the volume keys, and it is not on auto adjust. I can usually get it to...
  10. Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with audio issues? Volume keeps automatically turning down.: My gaming computer is fairly new, like maybe a month old. I have been having an issue with my volume automatically turning down. I have made sure all audio drivers are up to date, nothing is triggering the volume keys, and it is not on auto adjust. I can usually get it to...