Windows 10: Windows 11 volume 8 or 3

Discus and support Windows 11 volume 8 or 3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I skip this at launch of my pc? It asks if I want 8 or 3 and I always press 8 but I want to skip this. I do not even know what it is about.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anon888_, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Anon888_ Win User

Windows 11 volume 8 or 3

How can I skip this at launch of my pc? It asks if I want 8 or 3 and I always press 8 but I want to skip this. I do not even know what it is about.

:)

Anon888_, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 15, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 15, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Windows 11 volume 8 or 3

Windows Couldn't update the system reserved partition

What is your operating system version and build?

What troubleshooting steps have you made?

Open administrative command prompt and run: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Panther

Search for these log files and post with onedrive or a cloud link.
    setupact.log
    setuperr.log

In administrative command prompt run:

1) diskpart
    2) list disk
    3) select volume 0
    4) list volume
    5) select volume 1
    6) list partition
    7) select volume 2
    8) list partition
    9) select volume 3
    10) list partition
    11) select volume 4
    12) list partition
    13) exit

Please copy and paste into the post.

zbook, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 volume 8 or 3

1. Windows 11 volume 8 or 3 - Similar Threads - volume

2. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  3. i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C...: i cannot expand volume of my local disk C, the unallocated space is just next to t ad the C disk is also NTFS format. the extend volume button isnt working for me even as an administrator....
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  5. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  6. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  8. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  9. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  10. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....