Windows 10: Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

Discus and support Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloNew 3 months i7 Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD 458 BT headphonesI have just upgraded to Windows 11 and I have 2 problems with wireless headphones -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanTaylor369, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

HelloNew 3 months i7 Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD 458 BT headphonesI have just upgraded to Windows 11 and I have 2 problems with wireless headphones - this was all OK on Windows 10:1. When I first turn on the laptop and phones they automatically connect OK and first track plays OK with keyboard volume control working. However if I move to another track or application / program keyboard up/down volume stops working mute still works. I can still adjust volume by moving slider in application or on phones. 2. Headphones pair and connect automatically on laptop start up. However if I tur

:)

IanTaylor369, Oct 26, 2021

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Oct 26, 2021
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

1. Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones - Similar Threads - volume keys working

2. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  3. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  4. Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, my computer volume will not change while using my bluetooth headphones. The number will change when I try to increase or decrease the volume, but the actual loudness will not change. It also defaults to 100 on the volume slider, even though...
  5. Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11

Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, my computer volume will not change while using my bluetooth headphones. The number will change when I try to increase or decrease the volume, but the actual loudness will not change. It also defaults to 100 on the volume slider, even though...
  6. Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11: I bought a new headset with a built-in microphone 6S Wireless Headphones Over Ear. I tried to use it with Windows Speech Recognition on the new Windows 11 Pro, but it couldn't hear what I was saying. What can I do to fix this? Any assistance would be appreciated.Sincerely,Jay...
  7. Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11

Wireless Headphones not working for speech recognition in Windows 11: I bought a new headset with a built-in microphone 6S Wireless Headphones Over Ear. I tried to use it with Windows Speech Recognition on the new Windows 11 Pro, but it couldn't hear what I was saying. What can I do to fix this? Any assistance would be appreciated.Sincerely,Jay...
  8. Keyboard Volume keys not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard Volume keys not working in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that Volume keys on their keyboard do not work. This issue is mostly experienced by users using USB keyboards. If the Keyboard Volume keys are not working on your Windows computer, then follow the steps mentioned here to resolve the issue. Why...
  9. Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 volume keys not working with wireless headphones: HelloNew 3 months i7 Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD 458 BT headphonesI have just upgraded to Windows 11 and I have 2 problems with wireless headphones - this was all OK on Windows 10:1. When I first turn on the laptop and phones they automatically connect OK and first track...
  10. Volume Slider not working with headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Slider not working with headphones: When I use my wireless headphones with my PC (with a bluetooth dongle), the volume is stuck at 66, and moving the volume slider does nothing except for when I mute the volume. I've been using my headphones for 6 months but this problem just started happening today....